10 HOURS AGO You'll never believe what this super thoughtful birthday babe did: http://t.co/rMv9b0LCrn

13 HOURS AGO 4 fad diets that just aren't worth the struggle: http://t.co/drOTmIYRz6

14 HOURS AGO What your hair #relaxer is realllllly doing to your body: http://t.co/hAhkOALMrE

COMMENTS

4 cute first date outfits for fall

No matter the season, a first date can be daunting. Add the extra pressure of finding the perfect outfit and you can be standing in front of...

I really want to ask my group of friends homeschool co-op friends on a group date, to spend sometime with my crush. Do you think it'd be weird though?

Hey girl,

I don't think that would be weird--if you're all friends, it would be fun! You don't have to call it a group date, you can just say it's a group hangout with your friends (where you happen to spend a lot of time talking with your crush Smile ) have fun!

Meghan D.

by keyesalex on 11/10/2012 8:49:04 PM

I've been dating my boyfriend for about five months, and in two weeks is his birthday. I'm going out to eat dinner with him and his family for his birthday, and I'm pretty nervous because I've never met his family before. The question I'm asking is what should I wear? We're going to a kind of dressy casual restaurant. Also, its cold where I live. Please help. Thank you!

Hey CheerIsMyThingg.<3, a nice sweater dress with tights and flats would look really cute. Wear little jewelry and style your hair. I'm sure they're looking forward to meeting you! Have fun! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by CheerIsMyThingg.<3 on 11/8/2012 6:46:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
There's this really sweet guy I really like and all my friends are telling me that I should tell him or ask him out. I've never had a boyfriend, so I really don't know what to do or say, what do you think I should do? Thank you sooooo much!

Hey! It sounds to me like you really like this guy Smile congrats, it can be fun to have a crush. The best way to deal with this is to be his friend and see if something more happens naturally. I have seen so many girls get hurt and ruin friendships because they "had to know" if someone liked them, and they asked the guy about it and made the whole situation awkward. I even did that myself when I was younger. It's better to have a secret crush on your friend than to have a public crush on your ex-friend. good luck!

Helen S.

by jellybean1998 on 10/20/2012 3:58:05 PM

Mod! Mod! Mod!
I won the Nadine knee high boots from shoe dazzle!! What are some things I can eat them with? It's not super cold where I live it's just cool. Thanks for answering!

Hey! what about some leggings, jeggings, or even tights with a skirt or shorts?

Helen S.

by saysay65 on 10/20/2012 1:15:25 PM

Next week I have a Girl Scout halloween party to go to. We all are supposed to bring a game and snack and I don't know what to bring. If you can please answer A.S.A.P! Thanks : )

by fashonista36 on 10/19/2012 10:38:21 PM

Mod mod mod
What do secretaries and treasurers do in clubs?thanks

Hey Dogscheerdance123, secretaries usually just assist the president and vice presidents. Keeping notes, taking calls, and delivering messages. Treasurers handle all the money. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Dogscheerdance123 on 10/18/2012 10:24:07 PM

me and my friend are going to a costume party tomorrow and don't know what to dress up as there's a cvs down the street from me where we can get stuff what should we be?

Hey Sparklysharpie, you two could be cats, witches, halloween, or spies. Do any of those sound cool? Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Sparklysharpie on 10/18/2012 9:11:13 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE

by BabyDahl13 on 10/18/2012 5:28:38 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD Ok so I have asked about this before, but I really like this guy...he 'teases me' , we talk alottt, he cheers me on realllyyyy loudly in basketball and flirts alottt and we text sometimes! does it sound like hes interested? the only problem is that he does this to other girls too...and he has a gf..... my friend gave me his number and we have texted twice...but i texted him first...how can i casually ask him to text me? i don't want to sound pushy or clingy tho....and what are some good flirting techniques? and ask for a hug? lolll thanks

Hey girl- its O.K. that you're crushing on him, but you might want to lay off a little bit. Even if you aren't trying you could be messing with their relationship, and neither you or them wants that.  Some guys are just flirts. That doesn't mean that he doesn't like you, but that doesn't mean that he does either. Wait until he is single again to decide if he likes you. These 2 links will really help you out:

I hope this helps!

Hannah H.
Hannah H.

by zeus11 on 10/18/2012 4:22:08 PM

MODMODMOD
I'm thirteen and i've been asked out 3 times by different guys. But i've always said no. My mom doesn't have a strict age for me to date, but she thinks now is too young. i don't know when a god age to date is, but i kinda want to. . When do u think?

Hannah H.