6 HOURS AGO QUIZ! What lip color is so ~you~?

7 HOURS AGO <3 @ZacEfron? Come hang w. GL + @DCWax for a VIP figure reveal bash (plus cake, music + more):

7 HOURS AGO These Vaseline hacks are almost too good to be true:

Turn your chores into a workout

The school year is so crazy, how does anyone find the time to work out? Sure, there’s gym class, but running laps and playing kickball aren’t...

My bff have some hair in her under arm she want to take it but she cannot use RAZOR AND WAXING AND even sticky tape plz tell me what can she do?¿?

Hey Galah, she can use Nair. Nair is a lotion you apply and leave on your skin for a few minutes and rinse off. It isn't expensive and some have scents so her underarms will smell nice and fresh. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Galah on 10/7/2012 12:02:43 PM

hey i'm so tired of looking like a sixth grader! i'm going into high school now, with olive skin, light brown hair and deep brown eyes. I have a very fresh faced makeup routine, bb cream, canceler, sheer powder, mascara, eye shadow, bronzer. People always tell me that i'm "sooo cute" but i want to look my age, i think getting my eyebrows shaped, which my mom would let me do, might be good... what do you think?
thanks so much!

Hey maggiemay1703, yea thats a good start. Even doing different stuff with your hair will help. Appearing older also has a lot to do with how you act. The more mature you act the less young you'll seem. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by maggiemay1703 on 10/7/2012 11:36:24 AM

Do you have any weight-loss tips? That are healthy? I don't know why, but no matter what I do I never lose weight! I exercise, eat healthy, and I'm growing taller! I did lose 3" off my waist, but that was because I grew 3" taller. Help! And thanks in advance.

We have the perfect GL link for you!
mailyse f.

by awesomegirl4everandalways on 10/1/2012 1:31:04 PM

Please help! I think I might have Anorexia Athletica. I always feel the need to exercise (i exercise 5-6 times a week for 30-50 minutes) and if I don't i feel like I got fatter and get all sad and stuff. i'm also obsessed with calorie counting and get mad at myself when I eat something unhealthy. I probably eat like 1600 calories a day. I hate that I obsess over working out and eating calories. I don't know what to do. I'm 12 and weigh 112 pounds. I am 5'1. I just hate that my friends are all skinny and they eat as much junk food as they want. All i want is to be skinny but I don't want calorie-counting and feeling-bad-when-not-workingout to be a part of my lifestyle. What should I do?

Hey girlie, if you seriously think that you might have an eating disorder, see a doctor. It's going to be a lot easier to do something now than to wait until it gets out of hand and does more damage. I know it's hard when it looks like your friends can eat whatever they want and still be skinnier than you. Everyone's metabolism is different so everyone can eat different things without worrying about their weight.

Lauren T.

by torrie55 on 9/30/2012 7:28:03 PM

totes doing these!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Join my club: Operation: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Our mission is to post anonymous notes in public places for other people to find. The point is that WE ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! In my club, we will have daily quotes that you can put on post- its to uplift girls. We also give advice on how you can make your day better, and everyone else’s day better! So please join our uplifting club so we can tell everyone that we are beautiful the way we are!

by heather99 on 9/29/2012 12:47:56 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD! What does bipolar mean?

Hey myfatsquirrel, bipolar is a term used to described a person who has a personality disorder. Bipolar people suffer from going in and out of different moods. At one point they can be really happy and the next very sad. Xoxo

Lynae P.

by myfatsquirrel on 9/27/2012 5:39:03 PM

@Juliacar, Try a bunch of pairs on until you find the pair that fit and flatter you face. Also, they will feel weird at first, but you'll get used to them. Also, try not to fall asleep in them, it will mess them up. You should choose a cute pair, one that you like. Good luck! BTW, I have glasses, so I know from experience.

@gonicole720 Just be honest with her. She loves you and only wants the best for you. Talk to her when neither of you are preoccupied or busy. If you want to talk to her one-on-one, the car is a great place to do it. If you have trouble telling her, write a note and put in in an envelope that says "FOR MOM'S EYES ONLY" on it and leave it somewhere where she'll she it. Good luck! Hope it all works out.

Like that advice? Go to my page and join my Advice Queen club. Comment on my profile and I'll get back to you within 48 hours. I'm 16 and have been through so much, so no questions is off-limits!

by scamp24 on 9/27/2012 5:28:41 PM

Tomorrow for a school project I have to go in a pool and do a scene from a book of us crashing on an island. Well my part and my group is to crash in the water, well that's not bad but what is bad is I don't like my body. I feel uncomfortable doing this because I have to wear a swimsuit. I am to shy to tell my group members because they all have nice bodies and it's embarrassing to say I don't want to do this because if how I feel. I'm a sophomore and the rest are but there is one senior. Everyone in my group are cool and fit except for me. What should I do it's tomorrow @ 4pm and my school ends at 2:50pm. Help! I know I can't get a full body make over in a day, but it's to late to ask not to and I HAVE TO DO THIS SCENE. We all have to be in the scene as a group. Please help! thank you

Hey andsothelionfellinlovewith, people wear coverups in the water, so you could try that. Throw a big tee over your swimsuit or a dress or tank and shorts. Hope that helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by andsothelionfellinlovewiththelamb on 9/27/2012 5:18:48 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod mod
I'm getting glasses anything I should know? Thx

Hannah H.

by Juliacar on 9/27/2012 4:40:18 PM

i can understand where you're coming from! I like this guy and i can't date until I'm sixteen (am i the only one who cant date or what?). but i have this BGF and were really close and when we go to games we always walk around but everyone always ask if were dating or call us "love birds" but really were not! so i just ignore them and maybe that would help you too! good luck!

by soccer.bear1 on 9/27/2012 4:31:07 PM

Keep your salads lightly dressed. Too much dressing on your fresh greens can hold more calories than you think and leave your salad soggy. Yuck.
Your first few weeks at school have FINALLY come to an end and:

It's okay to drink two or more energy drinks a day.

Show off your sporty style...and you could appear in NFL's next teen fashion campaign!

CLICK HERE to enter (plus snag inspo,

details and official rules).