1 HOURS AGO Celebs aren't the only ones who can get away with tights and shorts: http://t.co/MGug4WMOI1

2 HOURS AGO Need a mood booster? Here's 10 to help you get your smile on: http://t.co/U5e6lYC5Rv

3 HOURS AGO Uhhh, why's he flirting if he's got a GF? http://t.co/IApynWgi9m http://t.co/1tMcgeQUg0

COMMENTS

Factor these new graphic sweaters into your outfit equations

We heart this round-up of graphic sweaters: They add a quirky touch to any look, and there are tons of different options, so you can find one...

MOD MOD MOD MOD
So I want to go to my school formal this year (partly because I have to help decorate) but I want to take my one friend. She is a total tomboy and has is curvy. Her self-esteem is really low and she hates dresses and thinks she looks fat in them. My friends and I have told her numeruos times that she is not fat but she won't listen. How do I get her to open up to dresses and find one for her body type that isn't girly or expensive? Thank you soooooo much for your help!!!!!!

Hey girl, why not taking her shopping and tell her you're going to help her find a dress? Then you and your friends can act as a panel and pick out cute dresses for her to try. With you all rooting for her, she'll definitely warm up to the idea!

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by dance/musicluver316 on 9/24/2012 7:33:30 PM

our dance is in a really hot gym and its right after school and we are not aloud to change how can I dress nice for the dance but not too fancy for school

by girl on fire on 9/24/2012 5:22:28 PM

I love all of these especially the mustache outfit!

by turnonthemusic1 on 9/24/2012 4:33:52 PM

i like the owl earringsSmile

by myfatsquirrel on 9/24/2012 4:05:44 PM

OMGI love this!!!!! Laughing I just absolutely love everything! I love sweaters and these and adorable fashions!!!! I want them all!!!!! Laughing

by BabyDahl13 on 9/24/2012 3:49:30 PM

MOD MOD MOD I got in fight with my friends but today I appolgized all of my friends forgave me except for one. She didn't really say that she didn't forgive me but I could tell because I know her so well. She would'nt talk to me or even look at me. But really want to be her friend again because she is one of my best friends.

Hey girly, I'm glad you apologized and were able to patch things up with most of your buds. Some people might just need a little more time to get over things than others. Give her time and continue being friendly towards her; say hello when you see her, ask her about her day, etc. After she's had a couple of days to think about it, have a talk with her and ask her if everything is okay between the two of you. Ask if there is anything you can do to bring things back to normal. Talk to her calmly and hear her out. Hope things work out. xoxo

Lauren I.

by gonicole720 on 9/24/2012 2:21:22 PM

So Kool I totally need to save my money to buy these clothes

by kellybelly44 on 9/24/2012 2:17:54 PM

Omg those r sooooo cute, luv the all!

by ColosalMascara on 9/24/2012 2:12:52 PM

I have two problems.
1) I am always so stressed, and I don't know why. I always feel like I have chore or schoolwork assignment to do, or something or someone is aggravating me. Do you have any suggestions?
2) I am homeschooled, and sometimes I will get on the computer or TV before my school, or do something else and get distracted, then feel too tired to do my school. Can you think of anything that might help me not get distracted?
Thanks for all your help!

Hey girly, first, get organized. Keep a homework book with you all the time so you can jot down your chores, homework, apointments, etc. Cross off each one as you finish it. This will keep you from worrying that you forgot something and you'll feel accomplished every time you cross something off.  Next, do some stress-busters to keep your nerves under control. Do something that will calm you down and cheer you up. You could go for a walk, dance to your fave tune, take a bubble bath, watch a funny video, etc. This is a great article with lots of ideas: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2012/09/13/20-ways-to-peace-out-when-schools-got-ya-down.aspx I hope this helps!

As for problem number two, try getting your schoolwork done first or use the computer or TV as a reward. One hour of schoolwork = one tv show or 30 mins on the computer and then it's back to work again. Good luck, babe!

Lauren I.