3 HOURS AGO Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/5YPicHugUv

4 HOURS AGO Find out your body confidence: #GLQuizzes http://t.co/rxV4mmtlqo

5 HOURS AGO Keep those brows in check! Follow these tricks on how to keep up with them: http://t.co/MaRLHigakT

COMMENTS

Why you should totally go for the geek this school year

I have a crush on an ugly and nerdy guy. I don’t want to tell anyone, because I’m really popular and it will ruin my reputation...

Um, super ugly and nerdy? Wow. THAT'S how you talk about your "So called crush" I agree with EVERYONE who commented on this. You shouldn't even be dating.

by WinnieGirlie on 9/1/2012 1:41:13 PM

i am a geek and i really don't believe that being a geek is a bad hting or that dating one will ruin you social life. we are people too with real feelings. the thing about us is, we know who we are and aren't afraid to hide it to be popular or liked. it's not always about school grades or glasses with us. I for one, greatly dislike labels and stereotypes becasue they show nothing about who the people really are. its what's inside that couts. think, if a different guy who would be good for you didn't ask you out becasue of your label, how would you feel? take a chance and go for it

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 9/1/2012 1:30:53 PM

Ugly and a geek? That's a mean way to put it.. And popularity isn't a big deal.. This is probably the most offensive article I've read because popularity shouldn't matter if you like someone it sounds self centered and you call him ugly and a geek

by XxBriXD on 9/1/2012 1:29:00 PM

I am going to sound harsh, but I have no other way to put it.
If you are going to go around being obsessed with your popularity status, chances are, you are not mature enough to be dating in the first place.

Simple as that.

by OMGabi on 9/1/2012 12:54:15 PM

Please join my club HERE 4 U! Ill give you advice and you can tell us anything! Please join! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo hpseals1

by hpseals1 on 9/1/2012 12:53:36 PM

Wow, if she really liked this guy, why should she care what other people think? This sounds sooooo self-centered.

by username0000 on 9/1/2012 11:44:18 AM

hey!!!! this is not fair!!!! nerds and geeks are the same kinda people, nerds is just a meaner word for geeks!!!! geeks is the kinder and better term for people like me!!!!!

by Prim on 9/1/2012 11:23:03 AM

Ugly and a geek? That's not the nicest way to put it...yeah ur popularity shouldn't matter. It's awesome that u like this guy, I just wouldn't describe him like that

by myfatsquirrel on 9/1/2012 11:17:25 AM

This article kind of offended me because I'm what you might call a geek and have a crush on a guy who is also a "geek" , and people know that, but I'm still popular, but with my own crowd, all people who are like me and my crush.

by JBgal33♥ on 9/1/2012 8:32:15 AM

Really, this girl probably hurt all of the people who are not as cool. They probably think that people won't like them. And really, you must be really self-centered if you don't think love is more important then being popular.

by sprinklz28 on 9/1/2012 12:51:15 AM