1 HOURS AGO OMG you gotta check out this #GLgirl's aw-worthy moment: http://t.co/LW6gdod3ZC

2 HOURS AGO So this kid got in trouble for recording himself being bullied?... #IsThisRealLife: http://t.co/rLcLyzslyP

3 HOURS AGO 3 spring staples to spuce up your wardrobe: http://t.co/ehFqBNyswI

COMMENTS

Your new fave fall hue: 3 ways to try out burgundy

The switch from summer to fall is pretty drastic—out go the bikinis, tank tops and flip-flops. Luckily for us, we get an influx of awesome fall colors...

Kendal02697, I think Hollister has some burgundy jeggings. Plus they're not a million dollars.

by Raven0503 on 12/11/2012 4:20:30 PM

Hey Girlies! I have a new club called "Fashion, Advice, and DIY? Check!" If you love fashion and want ideas please join the club and post comments. I just helped "iheartbacon" yesterday. My post can be found below. If you liked that I have plenty more to offer. Just ask and I will get back to you ASAP!XOX!

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 9/15/2012 9:54:53 AM

I have a burgandy three-quarter-sleeve shirt from abercrombie. Any ideas on what to wear it with?

Hey girl,

I would try wearing it with jeans or a cute solid-colored skirt!

Meghan D.

by hpseals1 on 9/14/2012 11:28:04 PM

Hey Girly!
I love maroon and burgundy jeans too! It matches with sooo much. Try wearing it with navy blue. That is my go-to color for maroon. I hope you found this helpful! I try and give style advice to people the Mods haven't helped yet. XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 9/14/2012 10:42:18 PM

i think that maroon jeans are the best! but what colors do i wear with them?

by iheartbacon on 9/10/2012 9:50:13 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
I have this one pair of jeans and they are sort of orangy/burgundy and I was wondering what color of jacket you would wear with them? thanks ;)

Hey girl, white and black go with everything. Brown, Gray would probably go well or even a blue or violet depending on the shade of the orange.

Lauren I.

by taytaychicken331 on 9/10/2012 11:26:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD everybody thinks that i'm supposed to be like a tomboy or something, but i want to add a touch of girly. How is there a subtle way to do that????

Hey! try out some feminine accessories like a lacey headband or some drop earrings. Those are some small ways to girl-up your look.

Helen S.

by BigSashaM on 9/8/2012 1:51:34 PM

That hat! I saw it at Target and really wanted it but my mom said no! Frown haha

by unicornninja on 9/4/2012 6:04:40 PM

LOOK AT THIS COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!
Now that I have your attention, pleeeeeeeaaaaase join the save the seals club! These seals need your help!

by hpseals1 on 9/3/2012 5:49:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
where can I get burgundy jeans?
What are some fall trends?

Hey girl, try checking out Delia*s or Alloy for burgundy jeans — they usually have a variety of colors. As for fall trends, it really depends on what your style is. But we've got a lot of great articles in our style section to get you started. Check them out here: http://www.girlslife.com/category/fashion.aspx

xoxo