4 HOURS AGO Hey, #girlbosses! Check out these 8 secrets to building your biz. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wWQyRLMuUE pic.twitter.com/KYk1x60X34

6 HOURS AGO We've got your cash-flow covered with Money Management 101. #StartYourBizMonth: http://t.co/wGHGqisWnO pic.twitter.com/eKQMjaokd3

7 HOURS AGO You'll never believe which TV show will be making a splash on Broadway: http://t.co/38l3GJghFr pic.twitter.com/uAiMnMrEmF

COMMENTS

Your new fave fall hue: 3 ways to try out burgundy

The switch from summer to fall is pretty drastic—out go the bikinis, tank tops and flip-flops. Luckily for us, we get an influx of awesome fall colors...

Kendal02697, I think Hollister has some burgundy jeggings. Plus they're not a million dollars.

by Raven0503 on 12/11/2012 4:20:30 PM

Hey Girlies! I have a new club called "Fashion, Advice, and DIY? Check!" If you love fashion and want ideas please join the club and post comments. I just helped "iheartbacon" yesterday. My post can be found below. If you liked that I have plenty more to offer. Just ask and I will get back to you ASAP!XOX!

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 9/15/2012 9:54:53 AM

I have a burgandy three-quarter-sleeve shirt from abercrombie. Any ideas on what to wear it with?

Hey girl,

I would try wearing it with jeans or a cute solid-colored skirt!

Meghan D.

by hpseals1 on 9/14/2012 11:28:04 PM

Hey Girly!
I love maroon and burgundy jeans too! It matches with sooo much. Try wearing it with navy blue. That is my go-to color for maroon. I hope you found this helpful! I try and give style advice to people the Mods haven't helped yet. XOX

JellyBeanChick

by JellyBeanChick on 9/14/2012 10:42:18 PM

i think that maroon jeans are the best! but what colors do i wear with them?

by iheartbacon on 9/10/2012 9:50:13 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
I have this one pair of jeans and they are sort of orangy/burgundy and I was wondering what color of jacket you would wear with them? thanks ;)

Hey girl, white and black go with everything. Brown, Gray would probably go well or even a blue or violet depending on the shade of the orange.

Lauren I.

by taytaychicken331 on 9/10/2012 11:26:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD everybody thinks that i'm supposed to be like a tomboy or something, but i want to add a touch of girly. How is there a subtle way to do that????

Hey! try out some feminine accessories like a lacey headband or some drop earrings. Those are some small ways to girl-up your look.

Helen S.

by BigSashaM on 9/8/2012 1:51:34 PM

That hat! I saw it at Target and really wanted it but my mom said no! Frown haha

by unicornninja on 9/4/2012 6:04:40 PM

LOOK AT THIS COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!
Now that I have your attention, pleeeeeeeaaaaase join the save the seals club! These seals need your help!

by hpseals1 on 9/3/2012 5:49:05 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
where can I get burgundy jeans?
What are some fall trends?

Hey girl, try checking out Delia*s or Alloy for burgundy jeans — they usually have a variety of colors. As for fall trends, it really depends on what your style is. But we've got a lot of great articles in our style section to get you started. Check them out here: http://www.girlslife.com/category/fashion.aspx

xoxo
Alyssa B.

by Sparklysharpie on 9/3/2012 5:31:50 PM

Flat, oily hair and no time to shower? Not cute. Put on a cute headband that matches your outfit, and you’ll look instantly darling!

If you could have an exotic animal as a pet, what kind would you want?

Want to deck out your desk this year? CLICK HERE for four simple, stylish DIYs from Duck Tape.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!