27 MINUTES AGO Want people to notice you—not your makeup? Get natural beauty tips + tricks at #bybbeautiful

AN HOUR AGO RT @MerlayLayy: @girlslifemag I just got my issue today! Can't wait to read about the funny and beautiful @SabrinaAnnLynn (: Love you GL �#GLsabrina

14 HOURS AGO RT @russettvirtue: @sierra_furtado i just found you in my magazine what a time to be alive

Your new fave fall hue: 3 ways to try out burgundy

The switch from summer to fall is pretty drastic—out go the bikinis, tank tops and flip-flops. Luckily for us, we get an influx of awesome fall colors...

Kendal02697, I think Hollister has some burgundy jeggings. Plus they're not a million dollars.

by Raven0503 on 12/11/2012 4:20:30 PM

Hey Girlies! I have a new club called "Fashion, Advice, and DIY? Check!" If you love fashion and want ideas please join the club and post comments. I just helped "iheartbacon" yesterday. My post can be found below. If you liked that I have plenty more to offer. Just ask and I will get back to you ASAP!XOX!

by JellyBeanChick on 9/15/2012 9:54:53 AM

I have a burgandy three-quarter-sleeve shirt from abercrombie. Any ideas on what to wear it with?

Hey girl,

I would try wearing it with jeans or a cute solid-colored skirt!

Meghan D.

by hpseals1 on 9/14/2012 11:28:04 PM

Hey Girly!
I love maroon and burgundy jeans too! It matches with sooo much. Try wearing it with navy blue. That is my go-to color for maroon. I hope you found this helpful! I try and give style advice to people the Mods haven't helped yet. XOX

by JellyBeanChick on 9/14/2012 10:42:18 PM

i think that maroon jeans are the best! but what colors do i wear with them?

by iheartbacon on 9/10/2012 9:50:13 PM

Mod Mod Mod!
I have this one pair of jeans and they are sort of orangy/burgundy and I was wondering what color of jacket you would wear with them? thanks ;)

Hey girl, white and black go with everything. Brown, Gray would probably go well or even a blue or violet depending on the shade of the orange.

Lauren I.

by taytaychicken331 on 9/10/2012 11:26:09 AM

MOD MOD MOD everybody thinks that i'm supposed to be like a tomboy or something, but i want to add a touch of girly. How is there a subtle way to do that????

Hey! try out some feminine accessories like a lacey headband or some drop earrings. Those are some small ways to girl-up your look.

Helen S.

by BigSashaM on 9/8/2012 1:51:34 PM

That hat! I saw it at Target and really wanted it but my mom said no! Frown haha

by unicornninja on 9/4/2012 6:04:40 PM

Now that I have your attention, pleeeeeeeaaaaase join the save the seals club! These seals need your help!

by hpseals1 on 9/3/2012 5:49:05 PM

where can I get burgundy jeans?
What are some fall trends?

Hey girl, try checking out Delia*s or Alloy for burgundy jeans — they usually have a variety of colors. As for fall trends, it really depends on what your style is. But we've got a lot of great articles in our style section to get you started. Check them out here:

Alyssa B.

by Sparklysharpie on 9/3/2012 5:31:50 PM

Don’t forget to apply lotion before bed or after you shave to rehydrate and keep those gams extra soft.
What is your fave class in school?

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!