AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ! What date should you go on this weekend?

6 HOURS AGO #QUIZ! What Netflix show should you binge watch this weekend?

7 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 1 gossip girl chats it up with a prepaid LG G Stylo from @sprint:

Be a try-out superstar with tips from coaches

Have about a million questions before you face the judges? We’ve got answers. Jarnell Bonds, former cheerleading coach of University of Maryland’s 2010 National Cheerleading Association grand...

okay so im a competitive gymnast and I'm pretty serious about it. I've never missed a practice if i didn't absolutely have to. like i won't go to a party or school dance or anything if it means missing practice. SOOOO the guy i've like for a long time invited me to his party on thursday... i have practice on thursday. andddd i have states next weekend and i'm already missing practice one day this week cuz of family stuff. states r really important to me cuz it might b my last time. so I'm afraid if i miss practice it'll affect how i do at states and ill literally regret it for the rest of my life. on the other hand... I've missed almost every party this year and i mean this is the guy I've like for foreveeeeeer. and i cannot make up practice any over day cuz my parents don't want me to.... HEEEEELP ME??? WHERE DO I GO? WHAT DO I DO??

Hey la1234567890, if I were you I would go to the party. If you've already practiced before, missing one practice before states won't hurt you. Sometimes its better to get your mind off a big performance, so you aren't stressing and in turn you do better than you would had you practiced and practiced and practiced. So go have fun girl! Good luck at states! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by la1234567890 on 3/26/2013 7:38:39 PM

When I went to try outs I had no experience but I tried my hardest, kept stiff, projected my voice, jumped high, and smiled. I got in!!! Smile

by BabyDahl13 on 11/30/2012 11:18:26 PM

hey i really want to wear makeup and i wont wear
alot but my mom says i cant until im fifteen. the
last time i asked she got really mad. HELP!!!

Hey girly! Try having a CALM conversation with your mom and explain how it's something you really want to do. Then if she still says no try making a compromise with her and say you'll only wear lip gloss or one other thing! If your mom still doesn't want you to then bring it up a couple months later. Good luck! xoxo

Carly S.

by kittykove2 on 8/24/2012 1:31:10 PM

I just got told by my BFFS that I wasn't good enough to be friends with them anymore, I'm really mad at them so I have kind of been ignoring them but do you think I should forgive them or should I just continue to hang out with my new friends.

Hey girlie, If they say you "aren't good enough" for them, I say they aren't good friends for you.  Stick with the new group who loves you just the way you are! xoxo

Kate G.

by Taylor243 on 8/24/2012 10:43:51 AM

I was going to tryout for soccer and they start conditioning and stuff in like October but I can't because I moved schools. Still, the coach said I might could be manager or book keeper until next year that way I could be an unofficial part of the team... Smile

by Acutiebookworm on 8/24/2012 1:21:44 AM

Want advice fast? That makes a lot of us. I give advice from everything from amazing bands to first periods. Need a second opinion? Want advice from girls who have gone through the same thing? Then join my advice queen!

by pretty123 on 8/23/2012 11:04:39 PM

I play water polo and I really really want to be captain this year! But the issue is that I'm know for goofing off and not taking practice serious, so no one respects me anymore. How can I gain everyones respect and get voted captain?

Hey girlie,

It's never too late to change your ways! It's so great to be a fun, giggly girl because you don't take things too seriously or intimidate people. But you can still be laid-back and happy while ALSO being dedicated to your sport. Start turning things around by talking to your coach and telling him/her exactly what you want - to become captain. Ask for further exercises you can do to get in even better shape for water polo, focus during practices and show how hard you'll work, and don't skimp. You can prove to everyone that you love the sport and you care about the team - you just gotta start showing it!

Lauren C.

by TinaTime on 8/23/2012 10:58:58 PM

Thanks Lauren C.! I'm actually very flexible (I can do leaps and splits) I really think its a confidence issue, but I think i'm going to try!

That's great!! Best of luck, babe! Remember - hard work is the most important thing. If you're determined and committed to it, who knows what you can accomplish! <3

Lauren C.

by txtingirl on 8/23/2012 10:53:55 PM

I really want to do cheerleading next year (freshman year) but I'm a little embarassed to try out because i have a brace on my leg (my fibula is permanently fractured and my tibia is twisted). Should I try?

Hey girlie,

Of course you should try! Obviously, you should chat with the coach ahead of time so you can prepare for try-outs and work up to the exercises the squad does. And while you're practicing, you might realize it might not be a great sport for you since there's a lot of flexibility involved. But you might also find out that you're GREAT at cheerleading! Everybody on the squad does something different, so there could be a perf place for you. Honestly, it's always worse if you never try - if you try and you don't make the squad, you'll know you worked hard, did your best, and went for something you wanted. And that's something to be proud of no matter what Smile

Lauren C.

by txtingirl on 8/23/2012 9:57:14 PM

Hey girlies! Join my club Crazy Life Smile)) it's a great place to unwind meet new friends and ask for advice!

by redsoxfan26 on 8/23/2012 7:58:39 PM

Don’t avoid that sweet craving today. If you restrict yourself now, you might end up eating way too much at your next meal.
As the holidays really take off, what's one thing you HAVE to do this year?

Acid reflux is only a problem for adults.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!