10 HOURS AGO #TBT (even if it's only Monday...) This HSM reunion is making us super nostalgic: http://t.co/uTtlt9Ozdx pic.twitter.com/VTDzKvp48y

11 HOURS AGO Got that one zit that won't go away? Here's what to do: http://t.co/bzWgdvbI04 pic.twitter.com/OFtHEWR8Ba

12 HOURS AGO #QUIZ: Are you good at making friends?: http://t.co/FngJHiEtbK pic.twitter.com/TanHcB6ji0

COMMENTS

Beauty Spy: Janel Parrish (AKA "A") spills the truth about her fave beauty buys!

If you recognize this face, you know her as Mona, or “A”, from Pretty Little Liars or as Jade, the raven-haired brainy fashionista from the 2007 film...

Whats a good way to do my make up for a car trip so it doesn't run when i sweat and it look clean Smile???

Hey girlie,

I think the best way is to go super light! Stick with some concealer where you need it, simple eyeliner smudged to look natural, a coat of mascara and a swipe of lip gloss. Keep it clean and fresh looking - and that way, you won't feel like you're sweating your face off/smudging it if you rest your head. <3

Lauren C.

by Jbug77 on 8/30/2012 6:41:02 PM

MODMODMOD!
do you know anywhere that sells cheap make up palettes? i want one for my bday! Smile (4 days away!) i know elf is good but anywhere else? like sephora? somewhere like that?

Hey girl! Sephora tends to be more expensive, so if you want something cheap, look at Target, Ulta, or online! xoxo

Kate G.

by amanda16 on 8/28/2012 10:13:37 AM

I didn't know who A was.... thanks for spoiling it Frown

by Nicky39 on 8/24/2012 2:20:00 AM

Even in Radley, Mad Mona still has her fabulous moments...

by HelenaPS on 8/19/2012 8:47:37 PM

don;t u know there a new A!!!!!

by fashion456 on 8/16/2012 4:59:42 PM

i love the rosebud perfume co.! i have the mocha rose lip gloss.

by AnnaB1234 on 8/16/2012 2:16:44 PM

ok im kinda mad right now because I'm still in season 2 of pretty little liars and I didn't know who A was. You just spoiled it for me. Thanks a lot

by muamua1j on 8/16/2012 2:57:13 AM

I know someone who looks EXACTLY like Janel Parrish..no joke they seriously could be twins!! It is FREAKY!!!! I wish I could show you her pic, you would freak out!! lol just had to share ;)

by maggie183 on 8/15/2012 6:33:02 PM

by maggie183 on 8/15/2012 6:32:41 PM

Well now I don't need to watch PLL to see who A is! Sorry to be overreactive or something but I had no idea who A was until I read the title. But still cool products.

by lilyyum on 8/15/2012 4:57:18 PM