6 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

9 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

9 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

Taylor Swift's singing about love one more time

Looks like Taylor Swift has another chart-topper on the way! The country darling just announced yesterday that her highly-anticipated fourth album, Red, is set to hit shelves Oct...

Talor is SO AWESOME!!!! I love everything about her!

by onalee28 on 10/20/2012 6:49:30 PM

I love her! Her new song we are never getting back together is my favorite.

by I Luv Carson on 10/16/2012 4:19:46 PM

taylor is a strong girl. you go girl!

by pandasrock292 on 9/30/2012 12:36:46 PM

i love her she is my fav singer i always listen to her music i can t wait till red comes out going to the store and buying it.. ohh btw gilrs go to my profile and leave a comment

by KatyMarieLove on 9/15/2012 12:26:15 PM

I <3 this song but it doesnt fit her. What happend to the sweet country girl we all loved!?!

by sbieber13 on 9/9/2012 6:58:44 PM

I like this song, but its not exactly her style...

by topaz1116 on 9/8/2012 6:49:19 PM

I really like her new song, it's really up-beat and fun Smile

by cuddleypanda12 on 9/3/2012 10:39:15 PM

LOVE this song!! <3 She is an amazing singer and person! So beautiful inside and out! Go Taylor, Go Taylor, Go Taylor!

by belieber12 on 9/2/2012 3:21:22 PM

totally awesome!!!!!!! i am super exited for her new album!!!!!!

by Madison Hoke on 9/2/2012 3:14:18 PM

Love this song <3 But its definitly not country though.. Shes becoming more of a pop artist with every new song she puts out

by 99Jade86 on 9/1/2012 11:21:33 PM