5 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

8 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

9 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

BTS Style File: Ace Fashion 101 with first-day outfit ideas and more!

Planning your first-day look but runnin’ low on inspiration? No sweat, stylista! We took our video cam behind-the-scenes of our back-to-school fashion shoot and got our favorite...

HELP!!!!! I love all the GL BTS makeover ideas, but my school requires us to wear uniforms! Gross! Can you give me some advice that won't get me a violation? Thx!

by kated on 8/16/2012 6:31:49 PM

Hey what is the name of the song in the last video?

by Cshepeck on 8/15/2012 11:25:37 AM

In the fall, I plan on wearing skinny jeans and bright sundresses paired with neutrals to school.

by supersingershannon on 8/14/2012 11:15:57 PM

MODMODMOD
So, I already have my back to school outfit. It is a black and white striped skirt (a little above my knees)with a lime skinny belt. I have a nice white top with a bow/decoration on the top left. On top, I have a lime blazer. I was wondering about accessories though. My hair is short, so I can't put it up, but should I put in a headband of some sort? And for the shoes, I was considering black flats or very short black wedges, but I also think that black boots might be cute. I have leather ankle boots and soft (I don't know the material) knee high boots. Which do you think would be cute? (By the way, I'm 5'3.) Thanks so much! Laughing

Hey! sounds cute! I don't think you need the headband since you already have a lot going on visually with the stripes and bow. I think the ankle boots would be the cutest Smile

Helen S.

by horselover303 on 8/14/2012 8:53:01 PM

Hey guys! Pop on over to my updated profile if you need advice or have any questions. Im a highschool senior so i can totes help you outSmile

by Aquamintsgirl on 8/13/2012 3:46:22 AM

Loved the bootleg jeans and boots ideas!!! I hate wearing skinnies, so that helped me soooo much!

Thanks GL Style Files!!!

by AlwaysDreamer on 8/12/2012 1:06:21 PM

Hey HelenaPS, Hollister, Wet Seal, Delias and Forever21 have them for good prices. You can also check Macy's and Nordstroms in the junior section. With colored jeans neutral colors like white, grey, cream and black always look cute. Black and white striped and floral print shirts look work too. Don't forget to accessorize because that always takes your outfit to the next level. Hope this helps! Xoxo

MOD MOD MOD!
okay, so i SERIOUSLY know that printed/colored jeans are a big thing this year and I really want to get a pair, but I don't know what to wear them with! I can't spend a lot because I don't wear free dress on school days. Any tips on where to go for printed (and reasonably priced!!) jeans and what to wear them with?
Thanks! Lynae P.

by HelenaPS on 8/11/2012 1:19:35 PM

i hate first-day outfits, they're too stressful! so i'm glad that link crew (in charge of freshman orientation)has to wear their shirts. no clothing-stress for me!=]

by the_last_ninja on 8/11/2012 11:22:16 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Hi! I have a dress that is just short enough that I can't wear it without something under it, but just long enough that I'm not lovin' leggings with it. Any ideas on how I can get an extra inch or two?

Hey girl,

Try bike shorts or a short legging that hits just below your knee for a compromise!

Meghan D.

by InYourEyes on 8/10/2012 9:13:45 PM

My cheer coach for school is having all the cheerleaders wear one of our practice shirts and skinny jeans. At least she let us wear our hair and shoes the way we want ? Kinda sad that I'm gonna miss out on the fun of a first day outfit though. Oh well !

by kenzi143 on 8/10/2012 7:27:37 PM