13 HOURS AGO #GLQuiz Find out what your go to fall fashion trend is! #GLFashion http://t.co/4LTyVqDpZO

14 HOURS AGO What to expect transitioning from home schooling to public school: http://t.co/VexOwlx570

15 HOURS AGO Exactly what to put in your BTS makeup bag! http://t.co/N6wTjqrhwe

COMMENTS

Turn up the tunes: New summer workout jams

It’s wicked hot outside, we know, but that doesn’t mean it’s cool to park it in front of a fan 24/7. Get psyched for your next...

join my club get thin NOW! to lose weight! we give tips, motivation, workouts, and healthy foods! join today!

by bubbles3956 on 8/8/2012 1:48:22 PM

I would add "Firework" by Katy Perry and "Evacuate the Dance Floor" by Cascada to my playlist.

by supersingershannon on 8/6/2012 9:52:44 PM

Brand new advice queen page!!!

*fashion
*beauty
*boys
*health
*fitness
*friendship
*life

Quality advice for all of these aspects! Ask away pretty ladies

xoxo
<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 2:35:05 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary
*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 2:19:12 PM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/6/2012 12:45:03 PM

whistle and scream are both inappropriate...

by myfatsquirrel on 8/6/2012 10:25:44 AM

afrojack, cant stop me now would be a good one too. (:

by alexbieber99 on 8/5/2012 11:13:38 PM

I really hate 'scream' by usher XD

by Little Asian Bear on 8/5/2012 8:16:29 PM

First,I was upset that none of these songs are my thing,then I remembered I don't work-out xD

by iluvmusic♥ on 8/5/2012 11:59:04 AM