14 HOURS AGO Are you starting school tomorrow? Here's how to catch your crush's attention on day ONE!: http://t.co/ofBwTb4oVC pic.twitter.com/Wh8MQ6zcjB

16 HOURS AGO Falling in love is tough, especially when it's with your BFF...: http://t.co/8Y2agARy2S pic.twitter.com/WMunvAkTVq

17 HOURS AGO This trick will make babysitting WAY easier!: http://t.co/gk6VwMEJXc pic.twitter.com/tTYCbWmI1T

COMMENTS

Turn up the tunes: New summer workout jams

It’s wicked hot outside, we know, but that doesn’t mean it’s cool to park it in front of a fan 24/7. Get psyched for your next...

join my club get thin NOW! to lose weight! we give tips, motivation, workouts, and healthy foods! join today!

by bubbles3956 on 8/8/2012 1:48:22 PM

I would add "Firework" by Katy Perry and "Evacuate the Dance Floor" by Cascada to my playlist.

by supersingershannon on 8/6/2012 9:52:44 PM

Brand new advice queen page!!!

*fashion
*beauty
*boys
*health
*fitness
*friendship
*life

Quality advice for all of these aspects! Ask away pretty ladies

xoxo
<3 Whitney

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 2:35:05 PM

Hey we're all pretty girls and we all have problems right?!

Blog about it babes!

*****come check out my NEW club! Pretty Girl Problems <3***

In need of a...

*VP
*Treasurer
*Secretary
*Fashion Police
*Health Nut

Comment on the page for an application! (:

xoxo *muah<3

by beauty4girls on 8/6/2012 2:19:12 PM

Join my club

by monicaisfabuluz on 8/6/2012 12:45:03 PM

whistle and scream are both inappropriate...

by myfatsquirrel on 8/6/2012 10:25:44 AM

afrojack, cant stop me now would be a good one too. (:

by alexbieber99 on 8/5/2012 11:13:38 PM

I really hate 'scream' by usher XD

by Little Asian Bear on 8/5/2012 8:16:29 PM

First,I was upset that none of these songs are my thing,then I remembered I don't work-out xD

by iluvmusic♥ on 8/5/2012 11:59:04 AM

The only one I recognize(well, like...) is Part of Me - Katy Perry

by Acutiebookworm on 8/5/2012 1:46:28 AM

Make sure you’re wearing the right shoes for your workout! Hitting the gym in flats or running in flip-flops won’t give your feet the support they need and can really hurt your ankles later on. Ouch!

You’re stranded after practice waiting for your ride (which is considerably late!). Luckily you have ____ to keep you busy.

When you swallow chewing gum, it takes seven years to digest.

*Win* a trip to meet R5's Rydel Lynch!