2 HOURS AGO Are you the go-to girl?! http://t.co/VoA0l7HrFc

6 HOURS AGO Are you always offering guidance to your girlfriends? Become an Advice Queen on http://t.co/3vCDbrIax8: http://t.co/HLoaQgowdL

7 HOURS AGO Look drop dead gorgeous with #sugarskull makeup tutorial (oh yeah, pun intended): http://t.co/KI3IBvDj5q

COMMENTS

Thinking about Aurora: How to keep calm and carry on in a scary world

When I read about what happened in Aurora, Colo., last Friday morning, I was stunned. The man who walked through the side door of that movie theater...

:=(. that's terrible. when i need to cope wiht something, i take a bath. BAths arr good for just soaking in water and relaxing. also, i listen to all of my favorite songs,those with lyrics and without. pray, sleep, or throw urself inot a project

by N3rdyRand0mn3ss on 7/23/2012 7:21:06 PM

This is so sad);

by monicaisfabuluz on 7/23/2012 7:14:16 PM

I was so shocked when I heard about the massacre. The shooter thought about this plan so thoroughly. He boo-bi-trapped his apartment, died his hair to represent the joker, everything! he went to all lengths to complete his sinister plan.. and it makes me scared to think that there are people out there that are so angry or crazy that theyd spend months planning a shooting instead of planning their life. it scares me, and I hope that those who were injured, survive.

by parischick2 on 7/23/2012 7:10:42 PM

It's especially scary since I live in Colorado. I don't want to go to the movies again right now.

by Jetdoggy24 on 7/23/2012 7:07:26 PM

This is what my older sister posted on Twitter the day after the shooting:
"FREAKING SMILE PEOPLE. And be happy that God gave you another day...#Aurora"
It's sad, yes. I cried. But we all need to move on and just be thankful that we weren't there that horrifying night. I will be honest with you: We're living in a messed up world where a lot of people think massacres are some kind of joke. The world where murder is just fine and difference is like a crime.
FACE IT.

by fungirl123 on 7/23/2012 6:54:05 PM

Oh my lord. this really made me cry, sometimes all we can do is pray i guess.
ATTENTION! Curly and wavu haired girls!
Come to my club Curls go curls!
A club for girls with curls and waves. This is NOT a club for staight haired girls on curling their hair just, for curlies. we'll share tips and stuff just whatever basically. this club is for ANYONE with curls and waves in their hair. All races and colors are welcome, as long as you have curly hair. Postition are open!
join today!