6 HOURS AGO Why using dryer sheets could be a health risk 😷:http://t.co/5YY4YXjU6ww

9 HOURS AGO Forget whatcha heard! Gingers do, indeed, have souls: http://t.co/00mxgpFRev

10 HOURS AGO Is Lauren from @FifthHarmony chick secretly dating a member of @TheVampsband? http://t.co/YDLnDrNTIm #harmonizers

COMMENTS

Thinking about Aurora: How to keep calm and carry on in a scary world

When I read about what happened in Aurora, Colo., last Friday morning, I was stunned. The man who walked through the side door of that movie theater...

And to add to the hard times, a girl from my high school died in a horrible car accident right in front of her house. Her best friend in the passenger seat lived and all her friends were driving behind her and saw her car flip multiple times. And one of her friends had to run and get the mom. It's so hard but we all need to stick together. I pray for all those injuried in Colorado and those around the world also. RIP and I'm praying for the families! <3

by quest6c on 7/23/2012 9:56:28 PM

This is so sad, and I think this is a great article.
MOD MOD MOD!!!
My bestie just measured her self to find her bra size, and so I kind of want to try it! What are tips to measuring your breast size?

by WinnieGirlie on 7/23/2012 9:52:59 PM

I can't imagine what's going on in that guy's head. I wanted to cry when I heard the news. I tried to forget about it but it was quite hard. I would forget about it but then it would always come back to me. I just thought about the chances of that happening to me or anyone I know and I felt a little better after looking on the bright side.

by aladreams9 on 7/23/2012 9:31:24 PM

I live in Colorado, very close to where this happened. I have passed that theater before and it's scary to know I may have seen this guy around before. Me and my friends and family have been comforting each other.

by litmarvel on 7/23/2012 9:24:32 PM

i was extremely shocked and horrified when i first heard of the movie theater massacre. i was very sad for the victims and their families almost to the point of tears even though no one i knew was hurt. While at first i was angry at the shooter, i've thought it over more and i don't think he deserves the death penalty and here's why; what james holmes did was wrong, sadistic, and sickening but killing him won't bring back those who were lost. it won't erase the pain all of us feel, and it won't prevent something like this from happening again. i do believe that he deserves to spend the rest of his life in jail though because if he ever lived freely again, i would honestly be scared for the safety of others as well as myself. a good way to get your mind off of tragedy is to pray, listen to music, or immerse yourself in something you love. i know i will continue to pray for those who lost their lives in this tragedy, for those injured, and for the families of the victims. god bless, rip

by volleyballchica37 on 7/23/2012 9:16:11 PM

I had just fallen out of a river raft in Idaho when i heard about this. i'm looking at my bruised knee and scraped hand and thinking, "I'm lucky. God bless the survivors and the murdered's families".

by HelenaPS on 7/23/2012 9:11:18 PM

My Best Friend For Life was in Colorado when the shooting happened and i texted her right away to see if she was ok. She was physically, but not mentally. We both were crying over texting bc we were so sad to hear what happened. It's unfair that somene would do something like that. Wo in thier right mind would ever think to do that for "fun". I think he should have a death sentence. Don't You think?

by heather99 on 7/23/2012 8:31:49 PM

I was really sad, scared, and shocked when I heard about the shooting. All I could think about was how things like this are so horrible and shouldn't happen. I'm handling it better now than I was before. I was really upset for awhile, and I couldn't stop thinking about it. But I realize now that letting it overwhelm my thoughts isn't going to help things.

by supersingershannon on 7/23/2012 7:56:35 PM

When I need to cope with something, music is my cure. I even made a whole playlist of songs that help me feel better and empowered, like nothing can hurt me.

by Art Crazy52 on 7/23/2012 7:51:29 PM

its so sad! idk how someone could do that... i guess he just went crazy! either way let's remember the victims and their familys and pray for them. this world is insane.

by Alykat18 on 7/23/2012 7:32:13 PM