AN HOUR AGO Which season matches your personality? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/h9pMpB9Sq8

4 HOURS AGO Snag stellar stylespo from the girls of #Evermoor: http://t.co/5da67UCMiX

5 HOURS AGO Because roasted pumpkin seeds are always on fleek: http://t.co/gbh6WJuZTy

COMMENTS

Thinking about Aurora: How to keep calm and carry on in a scary world

When I read about what happened in Aurora, Colo., last Friday morning, I was stunned. The man who walked through the side door of that movie theater...

About a month after this happened, my cousin and her mom were at the movies in Conn. and a man had a gun. He didn't shoot anybody, but was still taken to the police. I am sad about what happened in Colorado, but I am happy the man at the movies with my cousin didn't shoot.

by HappySunshine on 12/14/2012 9:28:49 PM

All these shootings are too much to handle. Im a high school senior who has witnessed three of my friends deaths, all at different times. My heart go to the families who lost family members today and all of the other shootings that have happened this year and in past years.

by sdana on 12/14/2012 9:01:34 PM

The shooting was awful, a girl in my little sisters grade was killed. It is just so awful that this happened. My heart goes out to all of the victims and their friends and familes.

by chandler218 on 8/7/2012 10:37:25 PM

The sad thing about this man is that when they told his mother she

said they most likely had the right guy

by abbyglow500 on 8/3/2012 11:46:57 PM

This was terrible! I don't get how a human being could do that to another human, even more than one. If anything a murderer like that should not live another day.

by Glitterheart16 on 7/31/2012 11:42:40 AM

thank you so much for this, it's very useful

by green_mocha on 7/28/2012 1:22:46 AM

Girls, I know it's hard to move on... It's hard for me too. This is all over the news, and many people are grieving... It's OK to be scared, but this is a situation that you CAN'T hold onto forever. This tragedy was awful, and we should pray for the families. Christian Bale, I now admire you for going to Colorado to visit the victims. What we should do now is good.It's basically all we CAN do...

by FaithPetrowski on 7/25/2012 12:13:33 PM

When I heard I got soo freaked out and couldn't sleep that night. I'm still kinda freaked out and I'm also really sad that a guy with a really bright future ruined his future and probably a ton of other peoples futures. I'm especially sad about the girl from San Antonio she was very inspirational ;(... now i'm scared to go to the movies

by kdpkdp on 7/25/2012 9:38:24 AM

I am truly saddened by what happened in Colo. I just start crying, mourning along with the others. I don't know anyone who died then but it's just sad to listen about a person just walking into a theatre and unleashing masses of bullets onto innocent people. I then think about how I have been spared my life through hundreds of things that could have taken my life.
Rest in Peace those who have died that day.
May you find comfort those families who relatives had died at the shooting or got injured.
May you find peace those who were injured at the shooting.

by Demeter99 on 7/25/2012 1:23:57 AM

I dont wanna sound heartless but i may. You know what? Think of Mexico, Afghanistan,Iran, and so many other countries. This is on the news for almost a week in america but in all of those other countries they call that everyday life. 20 people killed? No big deal in those places they just get on with their lives. I mean come on! This isnt 9/11 People! 9/11 was a huge tradgety. This isnt enough ppl killed to be a massacre. I feel for those ppl but everybody dies at one point. My friend was murdered in her own house with the rest of her family and in the same house another family murdered. Lets think happy thoughts now girls!

by YayaYuiki on 7/25/2012 1:16:04 AM