2 HOURS AGO Do you think smoking is a big deal? http://t.co/wRmpH82b03

5 HOURS AGO 5 ways to remix your salad routine: http://t.co/ritxTtorOn

6 HOURS AGO 5 furry friends you need to follow on Instagram ASAP: http://t.co/PVxAb5RkaE

COMMENTS

Just one kiss! Will that get it out of my system?

For over a month, I’ve been with a boy I like very much. I want to take it to the next level by giving him a...

I'm really falling for this boy and we text all the time...but there's one problem. He's going to a different school next year. Also we won't be able to see each other for the rest of the summer because of our conflicting schedules. I know he cares about me and everything, but I'm afraid of losing him. How can I, at least, keep him as a close friend even though we won't see each other as much?

Hey girl! Going to different schools doesn't have to mean the end of a friendship or relationship. If you want to KIT, then do it!  With cell phones, email, and IM, you'll be able to keep talking to each other.  Make sure you keep each other up to date on what's going on and try to see each other once in awhile.  The rest of the summer will be tough, but once school starts, make an effort to hang with him once a week (or more or less, depending on how often you want to see him).  Making your friendship something in the forefront of his mind will keep you from losing him.  Good luck! xoxo

Kate G.

by bratz911 on 7/18/2012 10:58:01 AM

Hey Girlies,
Like to read? Join the club, T.R.I.O. Every month/two weeks there will be a choice of two books to read. And the best part is, we will read Y-O-U-R suggestions. So join now.

by dancethenightaway on 7/18/2012 10:02:52 AM

Mod mod mod!
Hey guys, just wanted to tell you that your quizzes are like incorrect. If I put all A's, it thinks it's all B's or something like that. Hope you get it fixed! Smile

Hey girl! Thanks for the heads up, we'll fix that ASAP.  xoxo

Kate G.

by gigglez77 on 7/18/2012 8:46:17 AM

MOD MOD MOD i had my first kiss on may 5th with a guy that said he loved me and would never leave me. But three weeks later he did leave me. The worst part is im not allowed to date till im 18 and he said he would wait for me cuz i was worth it. But i broke all sorts of rules for him. Cuz he wanted to do things with me (i wanted to do them to but if he hant pushed me i wouldnt have) i wasnt supposed to kiss until i was 18 i was 13 ill be 14 in a few weeks. Now even though its over and done with i just regret it so much and cant get over the regret of it. I wish i hadnt done it. Ive always been seen as little miss perfect. I never break rules im the goodie goodie, the kill joy, a buzz kill. But now i feel like ive made such a huge mistake that everyone will think im an awful person?

Hey girl!  No one will think you are an awful person for kissing when you're 13.  Breaking one rule doesn't make you a bad person/  I'm sorry you regret the kiss, but since this guy is out of the picture, you can put it behind you.  A lot of times, guys will say what girls want to hear to try and convince them to do things.  Sounds like this guy was playin' you and you're better off without him.  xoxo

Kate G.

by Niquole823 on 7/18/2012 8:16:10 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
okay so theres this guy and at the beginning of the summer he said he likes me. i said i liked himn back. then, he texted my and told me he wouldnt be able to talk to me for a while. i said okay, and i've texted him since, but we haven't talked since then. (its been about a month.) what do i do? (because i know the guy is supposed to make the first move, right)

Hey girlie!  This guy told you he's be out of contact, so he's probably just away on vacation or had his phone taken away or something.  Guys don't have to make the first move, but there's no point in you making a move until you guys are chatting again.  Wait it out, I'm sure he'll be back in communication eventually.  xoxo

Kate G.

by isas456 on 7/18/2012 7:17:52 AM

MOD MOD MOD!
I have this friend who won't talk to her mom about anything when she has questions about periods and stuff like that. So she asks ME to ask MY MOM and then tell her. It is really annoying and I just want to say "Why can't you ask YOUR mom?" because now it is the only thing she wants to talk about. UGH! But when I say she should talk to her mom she whines and says "No!" and then I say "Well, why not?" and she is like "Cuz I don't want to" and I think "Well I don't want to ask my mom FOR you..." -_- What should I do? I am so tired of answering her questions that she refuses to ask her mom or cousin, etc.

Hey girlie!  Just stop asking.  It's that simple- once you stop giving her information, she'll need to find a new source.  If she whines and annoys you, just shrug it off and tell her you don't want to ask your mom.  She can't MAKE you.  If she really doesn't feel like she can ask her mom, tell her to talk to yours.  Explain the situation beforehand to your mom and she might be able to answer all of the questions your friend has. Good luck!  xoxo

Kate G.