4 HOURS AGO Skip the scars and heal your skin: http://t.co/oZ1zJSC0Wc

7 HOURS AGO Sleeping with makeup on? Talk about a big beauty no-no: http://t.co/dS4jko36NM

8 HOURS AGO The easiest move for totally toned thighs: http://t.co/Anf69Zawxq

COMMENTS

Just one kiss! Will that get it out of my system?

For over a month, I’ve been with a boy I like very much. I want to take it to the next level by giving him a...

MOD!!!!!
can you please relay a message for me to onedirectionbabe5 ? (her profile is locked) I saw her post on this article and i just wanted her to hear this:'
Hey Girl, I have no business getting into your business, but I just really want you to hear that we're all here for you, and although i cannot empathize, I do sympathize, and I hope the best for you. be strong, and just so you know, your parents might be suprised, but they'll stand by you the whole way. Good luck, I wish you all the best. <3
Thanks mod! <3

Hey girl,

Unfortunately, since her profile is blocked, we can't message her either! If she's part of a club and participates there a lot, try posting it there so she can see it. Some girls don't want to be contacted so we have to respect their privacy. Good luck!

Catherine C.

by Nikichic on 7/20/2012 1:49:55 AM

MOD ! MOD ! MOD ! MOD ! MOD ! MOD !
so this is going to be pretty awkward, and embarresing. 1 or 2 months ago, I'm not gonna lie, I had sex with my boyfriend. Niether of us had a condom so we just took a chance, we were having fun at a party. So this month I missed my period, I'm tired, I'm getting cravings, mood swings, etc. I think I'm pregnant. I'm really scared to take a pregnancy test, and even more worried about telling my parents. I told my boyfriend, and he's the same way, but he said that he'll support me. What will the kids at school think? I should've never done it! Pleaseee help, I'm only about to turn 15!! Frown

Hey girlie,

I know this is a really stressful and tense situation, but try to calm down. First off, stress can delay your period, so you might not even be pregnant - but worrying about being pregnant could be holding it off! Take a deep breath and take this one day at a time. You said you're scared of taking the test or telling your parents, but denial won't make the problem go away. Get a test and find out for sure. Then you can move to the next step of telling your parents, seeing a doctor, etc. Check out this page for some helpful resources, if the test is positive: http://www.girlslife.com/post/2008/08/18/Teen-Pregnancy-Resources.aspx Hang in there, babe. I know you're upset but you can't go back and reverse what happened, so try to deal with it one step at a time and stay calm. Mistakes happen, but that doesn't mean you can't deal with this in a mature and healthy way. And either way (whether the test is positive or not), remember: ALWAYS USE PROTECTION. Always always always. It's so much better than taking such a big chance!
Lauren C.

by onedirectionbabe5 on 7/19/2012 8:40:42 PM

MOD!!
Hey so I have 2 questions
1. So there's this guy I've had a crush on scence like 5th grade, this year we started to talk more and I got his number. I've texted him various times over the summer ( only like 4 times, not like stalkerish) but the thing is he NEVER replies! I know he's testing other people cuse I have friends who text him a lot, but he never texts me back. I'm thinking I should forget him and move on but it's hard Frown what do I do?
2. So I'm asking the question 4 my bff.
There's this guy she likes and he really wanted to know the girls who like him. ( she's in the social loop so she would know) but she didn't want to tell him, not only cuse she liked him but also girl code and stuff. So he asked one of his older friends and she told him. But. Now she's afarid that she blew her chance. What should she do?
Thanks in advance

Hey girlie,

1. I know it's hard to move on, but it's way better to be honest about it so you don't waste your time trying to woo someone who isn't interested. You should feel good because you tried your best to get to know him better! Sometimes things don't work out, and that's ok. Try to meet new people, get involved in something new, and do what makes you happy right now. Giving up a crush can sometimes hurt like a breakup - you're losing something that was so important to you. But like I said, you deserve to move on so you can meet new guys and be happy!

2. I think it depends what exactly the issue is with the "girl code." Did her bestie date him? Does one of her friends like him too? What's the deal there, and would the person be really upset if she pursued him? Basically, she has to weigh her options - who is more important? If she can chat with her crew and make sure no one's feelings will be hurt, she should come clean to her crush and see where things go. But friendship pretty much comes first in situations like this <3
Lauren C.

by wxyz22 on 7/19/2012 8:21:39 PM

Mod mod mod?
My crush lives in Georgia and I in Indiana. I see him for prob the last time tomorrow. Should I tell him I like him? And if so how? He is a race car driver so when I'm working the races I see him. He is fourteen. So how do I tell him I like him

Hey girlie,

Do what you think feels right! If you tell him, remember it might be hard to stay in touch/date long distance. But if you'll always wonder what would've happened and you'll always regret NOT telling him, go for it. It's your personal choice - ya gotta go with your gut and your heart <3
Lauren C.

by Angel07 on 7/19/2012 7:32:42 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD
Ok so i have a LOT of questions
1. WHY ARE BOYS SO COMPLICATED TO READ!
2. (STORY TIME!!!) ok so I'm falling for one of my guys friends. Actually I've liked him for over a year but anyways he started liking someone new and wont tell me who which is weird since he usually always tells me who he likes. then he sent me some thing saying that when people send "heyy" they have 2 y's cuz they like you, idek, but from then on he's been sending me hi and hey with two i's and y's. and once i was like "I feel unlovedFrown" and he answers "don't worry!u r Smile!" then he always tells me how he feels like he can tell me anything and I'm the only person that listens. So we're kinda flirty with each other but not like OMG FLIRT ALERT, and i was just asking for someone else's point of view, do you think he may possibly like me?
3. I haven't had my 1st kiss and my friends alwys make a big deal about it. dou you know any nice ways of me telling them to LET ME LIVE MY OWN LIFE. Thanks!!

Hey girl! It kinda seems like this boy likes to play with your emotions, so maybe give him some space and try to meet other people!  As for the kiss, it will happen!  Just ignore your friends when they act that way and they'll stop. Good luck! xxoo
Maggie P.

by floridagrl123 on 7/19/2012 1:51:31 AM

well i got a bf a couple of days ago and he never talks to me.like when we txt i allways start the convo.and when i told my friend we were going out she didnt approve because we went out before he hurt me bad.and my other friend said i shouldnt be suprised if he broke up with me.should i be woried?

by bking62 on 7/18/2012 9:52:41 PM

Ur lucky that ur even allowed to have a BF.

by LipGloss1212 on 7/18/2012 6:24:20 PM

great advice!

by j4zm09 on 7/18/2012 5:06:46 PM

1. Think of your crush
2. Make a heart with your hands
3. Then kiss your hands while still making the heart
4. Then put the heart where your real heart is
5. Tomorrow your crush will ask you out. This will only work if u post this to your favorite article

by echri12 on 7/18/2012 4:23:19 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD (this is really long..)
I met this guy at camp awhile ago-\-we were both counselors-and i really like him. But he's a couple years younger than me (i look his age though). I thought he liked me but now I'm not so sure. At camp we would talk all the time and he would sit close to me(our legs would be touching), he gave me his phone to fool around with, and he always tried to make me laugh and I'd sing w/ the kids on the bus and he'd watch me and smile. The day after camp we talked on fb and he sent a lot of smileys and started calling me a name that was a mash of ours(i wore both our name tags at the same time once). But then we worked together at a different camp and we still talked but not near as much and we've only talked on fb once since then and he did ask if i had a bf. I'm always the one starting the convo and idk what to do! I feel like I'm annoying him..I'm really confused.. please help!
I'm sorry it's soo long.. but thanks!

Hey babe, if he's responding when you start the convos, then he's probably not annoyed. Does he live far away? If so, guys have a tendency to follow "out of sight, out of mind" when it comes to their crushes. So it could be that he's not into having a long distance relationship. Or he may have met someone else after you went to that first camp together. You'll just have to keep trying to talk to him and see if you can figure out what's up. Good luck, girl!
Carrie R.