1 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

2 HOURS AGO #DudesDecoded—What "going out" reallllly means: http://t.co/82lzQAmYHK

3 HOURS AGO Hey craft-inista! DIY your own coconut scrub: http://t.co/3U1lijdXGz

COMMENTS

Just one kiss! Will that get it out of my system?

For over a month, I’ve been with a boy I like very much. I want to take it to the next level by giving him a...

mod mod mod!!
a couple days ago this guy that ive been going to school with since preschool texted me and we started talking and then he asked for a pic of me so i txted one to him and then he said i ws gorgeous and beatiful...i said thnx of course and then the next day he said he loved me... i cn understand why he wud say tht to me i mean weve known eachother for so long but i just DO NOT like him like tht...i feel super bad and i dont know how to tell him how i feel. HELPPPPPP

Hey girlie! Explain to him (nicely) tat you like him as a friend, but nothing more.  If you're upfront about it, then you aren't being mean.  There's no reason to feel bad- you don't have to like every guy who likes you! xoxo

Kate G.

by luvinlife12 on 8/20/2012 8:58:44 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Okay so I have these three friends one of them is my crush one of them is my bff and the other one of the is my bgf my crush asked out my bff and she obviously asked me first if I was okay with it and I said yes just so I wasnt the bad guy, a couple days ago I asked my bgf What he thought and he said he didnt like the idea either because he has a crush on my bff and its all really complicated but idk what to do and im scared if they get serious and I'll feel like this forever what should I do???
Thanks xx ...

Hey girly! Unfortunately, being the good friend meant that you got your feelings hurt.  It's a bummer because it sounds like your friend probably wouldn't have gone out with him if you said no, but now that you've let them, it's time to find a new dude.  It might be hard to see your friend with your crush, but trust me (I've been in a similar stich), eventually you'll be fine with the two of them being together! It just takes time, chica.  xoxo

Kate G.

by ashie333 on 8/16/2012 12:15:25 PM

So, I have this "friend" and we have been talking for 2 years. but he is 3 years older than me. & everytime my mom finds out I talk to him I get grounded and in bad trouble. He has a girlfriend, but he told me if i was a year older he would be definitley date me. I mean i want to date him super bad, but i dont know what t do. I seriously think I am falling inlove with him. I tell him everything that has ever happened to me. He knows better than I know the back of my hand. So one day I went over to his house & I kissed him. We didnt do anything else. But if my mom ever found out I think I woul probably be killed. Please help me get over this dude.

by bmjluv on 7/29/2012 1:49:24 AM

mod mod me and my bf have been going out for less than a day yet he has already kissed me and said that he loved me multiple times. are we going to fast? it is all very confusing because he's my first bf and i know he has dated before

Hey girlie,

There's no "right pace" that you have to stick to when you're in a relationship. Are you comfortable with kissing him? Beyond just being nervous and feeling a little inexperienced (it's totally normal!), are you comfortable taking your relationship to that level? If yes, then you're going at the right pace for YOU. If you feel like you want to slow down, you should slow down. Just take it one step at a time and listen to your gut <3
Lauren C.

by oneoftheodd on 7/26/2012 5:46:54 PM

MODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!
Okay, so a couple days ago, I was texting this guy I've had a crush on since right before summer vacation told me he kind of liked me. I told him I liked him to, and he asked me if I wanted to have "a thing", and I said yes. Idk what exactly that means (I've never dated or even had a "thing" with anyone; I'm clueless), but we're not dating and it's REALLY casual.
I'm going to the fair on thursday and I want to ask him to meet me there. I want to go on the ferris wheel or something with him. Is that a bad idea since apparently we just have a casual "thing"?
Also, we were texting about how we both want to have our first kiss this summer....And I really want to kiss him...On top of the ferris wheel. Am I taking this extremely too far? HELP, ADVICE PLEASE! xoxo

Hey chicky! Slow down and take a breath.  A "thing" could be anything, and he could be having "things" with other girls.  Do you really want your first kiss to be under those circumstances?  Ask him to meet you at the fair- where you will be with your girls.  He can bring his guy friends and all of you can do the rides and games together.  Once you're there, ask if he wants to ride the ferris wheel with you.  Take it slowly from there.  It's only been a couple days, so don't rush into a first kiss.  You'll see each other again.  xoxo

Kate G.

by spacemadness on 7/24/2012 4:01:17 PM

So Ive been going put with this guy and we are both in middle school. We started going out in like June and have only seen each other once outside of school. Near the end of the school year last year I started getting really stressed out because I like to remain unnoticed but whenever I was with him and we were holding hands or whatever people would like laugh at me or his friends would joke with him, and i know that it's mostly like friendly nice teasing but I really hate it. I hate it so much that at the end of last year I had to stay home from school from being so scared. O didn't want anyone in my homeroom to know because they were very big talkers and I really didn't like it. I really like him, we've known each other since preschool and always been good friends , but I think I should break pnwith him. I just want to stay friends, (I know it sounds cheesy), but I don't want it to be like crazy and him to be like super mad. What to do????

hey! Just tell him that you liked it better when the two of you hanging out wasn't like a huge deal you know? I'm sure he'll understand that. if he gets mad at you for breaking up with him when it's totally not personall, that's his problem. you can do it!

Helen S.

by awesomelyjax on 7/23/2012 7:44:59 PM

omg the same this is happening with me and i get mad with myself and punch a pillow or two cause i love my BF and he says he wants to kiss me but we never have time to see each other out side of school

by liamsgirl on 7/23/2012 2:37:18 PM

MOD MOD MOD! I really want to ask out my BGF or at least find a way to hang out with him without it being awkward or my dad freaking out. I really like him and we get asked if we're dating all the time. And every time he just smiles and laughs it off. How can I hang out with him with my dad not freaking out and will it not be awkward? Thanks

Hey girl,

Talking to him and talking to your dad are two separate situations, so make sure that dating is ok with your dad before you ask this guy out! You should go with your parents' rules because they want what's best for you! If your dad says it's okay, tell your friend that you have feelings for him and that you think the two of you would work well together. Since others are talking about it, you two can at least discuss how you feel about the situation!

Meghan D.

by smiling4ever14 on 7/20/2012 11:30:25 PM

MODMODMOD
So I've always wanted a pair of cowgirl boots, I'm in high school and I've finally got the chance to get a pair(they finally fit right!!) ...I love them, and I don't care a lot about what ppl think, but I'm a little nervous that ppl might make fun of me...I think I'll get them anyway, but I need some backup advice:p .l.should I live out my dream and finally get the boots?
- thanks!

Hey girl,

You're right, you should do what makes you happy and not worry what everyone thinks as long as you like them! Who knows -- you might start a trend!

Meghan D.

by Lili545 on 7/20/2012 11:29:00 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
My crush and I are just friends, but a few days ago, he texted me, and has been texting me everyday. It's not creepy or anything, it's actually pretty great! He uses my name often and seems to want to keep the conversation going (like asking questions when the conversation is dying). It's just odd that he suddenly texted me in the middle of the summer, when we haven't seen each other since school ended. Does he like me? ...Or is he just bored?

Hey girl,

Your crush may be lookin for a summer cutie. If he seems genuinely interested, go for it! He sounds like he is trying to get to know you and seems to really care about how you're doing, etc. In this case there's no harm in trying it out! If he seems to be interested in other girls, watch out. This may be a sign that he just wants a girl to be with and doesn't care who it is!

Catherine C.