6 HOURS AGO 20 mistakes that are totally okay to make: http://t.co/Sp1LN2IZbg pic.twitter.com/ERZCCB5NB7

7 HOURS AGO This sweetie pulled his girl out of a sticky sitch! Check it out here: http://t.co/ocvGSizhUu pic.twitter.com/4wg8CBDbhG

8 HOURS AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

COMMENTS

Pump up your playtime with our Wii workout picks

There are all kinds of Wii games out now that claim to give ya good exercise, but you’ve been a li’l suspicious. After all, how could...

like i would love to do this but according to the house rules no

by Beauty<3Queen on 7/31/2012 2:04:47 PM

I love Just Dance! As horrible a dancer as I am, my sister and I always have a blast when we play!

by Clove_455 on 7/23/2012 4:38:30 PM

I love Just Dance! As horribe a dancer as I am, my sisters and I have so much fun!!!

by Clove_455 on 7/23/2012 4:35:45 PM

I workout with Wii Fit Plus! I think it is really fun and it really gives me a chance to push myself harder. Plus with their body tests they tell you the age of your body and how it compares with your actual age. Also, they have a counter that counts the calories you burn with each exercise.

by ContestLover1 on 7/3/2012 12:03:50 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Im going to try out for the tennis team soon and I need some exercises I can do at home to stay fit and maybe some really good music to inspire me while I run. Thanks!

hey! here's one idea Smile

Helen S.

by theclique123 on 7/2/2012 6:39:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm starting highschool in the fall and i really want to try out for the volleyball team but im afraid i will be way out of shape since the last season! Can you please suggest some workouts i can do to get ready for tryouts? Thanks!

hey! here's one idea for a workout, but there are more you can check out on our fitness page. good luck!

Helen S.

by laneybugrocks on 7/2/2012 5:34:20 PM

I just wanted to say that I started a new club called S.O.S. and I am looking for members!!! Also, I am an advice queen so if you need help than ask away! Thanks!

by nycdreamer12 on 6/29/2012 10:23:36 PM

Love the Wii dance Games! They are so much fun!

by forever21.love on 6/29/2012 12:30:03 PM

I like just dance too Smile

by usmcbratknc on 6/28/2012 11:58:04 PM

The wii game I use to exercise is Zumba Fitness. Whoa after 45 minutes you're wiped out!

by loveicepops on 6/27/2012 5:28:42 PM

Start a 30-Day Challenge! Vow to pick an exercise routine and stick with it for a full 30 days. Trust us, you’ll love the emotional and physical results!

If you could have an exotic animal as a pet, what kind would you want?

I need eight glasses of water a day to be healthy.

*WIN* a prize pack fit for a queen!

CLICK HERE to get inspo from the magical new novel Legacy of Kings, then tell us how *you* would rewrite history for a chance to win!