Bridget M.

is modding

11 HOURS AGO 6 heart-pumpin' holiday jams to jam out to: http://t.co/ZcwVtiUtBF

14 HOURS AGO Tired of people thinking you're the dumb girl? http://t.co/H9Pby1wY88

15 HOURS AGO Gorgeous winter skin in just 4 easy steps: http://t.co/ZkWi31pHvW

COMMENTS

Pump up your playtime with our Wii workout picks

There are all kinds of Wii games out now that claim to give ya good exercise, but you’ve been a li’l suspicious. After all, how could...

like i would love to do this but according to the house rules no

by Beauty<3Queen on 7/31/2012 2:04:47 PM

I love Just Dance! As horrible a dancer as I am, my sister and I always have a blast when we play!

by Clove_455 on 7/23/2012 4:38:30 PM

I love Just Dance! As horribe a dancer as I am, my sisters and I have so much fun!!!

by Clove_455 on 7/23/2012 4:35:45 PM

I workout with Wii Fit Plus! I think it is really fun and it really gives me a chance to push myself harder. Plus with their body tests they tell you the age of your body and how it compares with your actual age. Also, they have a counter that counts the calories you burn with each exercise.

by ContestLover1 on 7/3/2012 12:03:50 PM

MOD! MOD! MOD!
Im going to try out for the tennis team soon and I need some exercises I can do at home to stay fit and maybe some really good music to inspire me while I run. Thanks!

hey! here's one idea Smile

Helen S.

by theclique123 on 7/2/2012 6:39:26 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I'm starting highschool in the fall and i really want to try out for the volleyball team but im afraid i will be way out of shape since the last season! Can you please suggest some workouts i can do to get ready for tryouts? Thanks!

hey! here's one idea for a workout, but there are more you can check out on our fitness page. good luck!

Helen S.

by laneybugrocks on 7/2/2012 5:34:20 PM

I just wanted to say that I started a new club called S.O.S. and I am looking for members!!! Also, I am an advice queen so if you need help than ask away! Thanks!

by nycdreamer12 on 6/29/2012 10:23:36 PM

Love the Wii dance Games! They are so much fun!

by forever21.love on 6/29/2012 12:30:03 PM

I like just dance too Smile

by usmcbratknc on 6/28/2012 11:58:04 PM

The wii game I use to exercise is Zumba Fitness. Whoa after 45 minutes you're wiped out!

by loveicepops on 6/27/2012 5:28:42 PM