3 HOURS AGO 5 quick and delish breakfasts for those rushed school mornings: http://t.co/nXdvamToKK

6 HOURS AGO 3 teas to cure your cold: http://t.co/zYSGlhia8d

6 HOURS AGO Happy Halloween! #turnup #hocuspocus #halloween http://t.co/6wS0e0H4cs

COMMENTS

7 songs to rock out to when that final bell of the school year rings

That chime of the final school bell is the most loved sound in the entire world -- next to this summer tunes.

MOD MOD MOD. my friend invited me to her birthday party but the problem is that we have the same birthday and she is having it on that day. i want to be with my family so i can celebrate my 13 birthday but i don't want to say no to my friend because i feel like it will seem rude and selfish not to go.

Hey girl,

That's not selfish, it's your birthday, too! Tell her you'd be happy to celebrate with her on another day but that you want to spend your day with your family. She'll understand!

Meghan D.

by crayongirl on 6/8/2012 5:02:08 PM

LOL ! The classics xD I love Destiny's Child

by kenzi143 on 6/8/2012 4:46:09 PM

I get out of school this Thursday - when do you start???

by Sarah510 on 6/8/2012 4:35:28 PM

LOL when I saw the headline the first song I thought about was Tonight Tonight by Hot Chelle Rae. Tong I love them. <3 I kinda agree with @buzzingbee We're kinda too old for High School Musical but then again there's probably some girls on here that are younger than us. Cool song choices GL! Laughing

by Princess Keziyah on 6/8/2012 4:14:56 PM

I've been out of school for 3 weeks... lol

by kitkat12197 on 6/8/2012 3:57:08 PM

Some people aren't out of school??? I've been out for over 2 weeks!

by girlygirl22werock on 6/8/2012 3:40:44 PM

Already done, so awkward haha.

by topchef88 on 6/8/2012 3:34:21 PM

I was expecting this to be newer songs, but this works too. Tong

Here are some (only some... XD) of my picks: One Thing, Payphone, We Are Young, I Like It Like That, Come On Get Higher, Say Hey (I Love You), Give Me Your Hand (Best Song Ever), Soak Up The Sun, Brokenhearted, Brighter Than The Sun, The Edge Of Glory, Breakout, Domino, Summerboy, High Maintenance, Little London Girl, Hollywood Dream, Hot Air Balloon, Starships, Raise Your Glass, We'll Be A Dream, California Gurls, Party In The U.S.A., All I Want Is Everything, We're Just Kids, We Own The Night, Summer's Not Hot, and the entire Sunshine State Of Mind album (by We The Kings).

by Dawnstar on 6/8/2012 3:26:29 PM

High School Musical music? NO thank you!!!

by buzzingbee on 6/8/2012 2:39:41 PM