Bridget M.

is modding

8 HOURS AGO .@AustinMahone tells an angry fan why he hasn't dropped his album yet: http://t.co/Rlis3oGQkl

11 HOURS AGO #QUIZ are you too cheap when it comes to shopping?

12 HOURS AGO Make this Saturday night a touchdown w/ @Brecbassinger in #BellaAndTheBulldogs at 9pm on @NickelodeonTV! More here: http://t.co/THQPSxXiO8

COMMENTS

7 songs to rock out to when that final bell of the school year rings

That chime of the final school bell is the most loved sound in the entire world -- next to this summer tunes.

seriously GL almost everyone is already out of school...shoulda posted this earlier!!!

by luvmonkey1313 on 6/8/2012 8:43:33 PM

I get out on June 19th, then I have exams! Ack, they are the worst!

by Blushing-Beauty on 6/8/2012 8:27:03 PM

wow ive been out of school since last month lol like the 2nd week into march i was out of school lol

by lilliebeans on 6/8/2012 8:15:31 PM

out of school on Monday!!!1

by AliEnGir on 6/8/2012 6:58:33 PM

We are young by fun. is the best carefree song I have ever heard

by madisonave on 6/8/2012 6:56:05 PM

MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay so there was this guy last year at my school who was really cute and nice and stuff but I didn't know him that well. And he switched schools to a private school. But I got to know him a little better at this carnival i went to and i've been texting him a lot on my friends phones because i got mine taken away. He told my friend he likes me and he knows I like him, and he wants to ask me out. I'm not really allowed to date, but I might do it in secret. I'm leaving for camp for a month next wednesday. He told my friend he was going to ask me out on monday because we are hanging out with some friends. Should I say yes?!????????!!!!! please help!!!!!!!!!

Hey girl,

It's up to you whether you say yes, though of course I would recommend to obey your parents' wishes to gain their trust! If you won't have cell reception at your camp, there probably won't be a way for you two to talk, so it might be better to wait until you come back. But it's up to you!

Meghan D.

by reesesgal16 on 6/8/2012 6:38:00 PM

OMG!!! People are still in school???? I got out May 18th!!!!!

by shellstheturtle on 6/8/2012 6:25:45 PM

School bell already rang, here.(; But I like a lot of those songs!

by taylorswiftfan1233 on 6/8/2012 6:18:28 PM

I dont know about u guys but ive been out of school 4 a while now.

by natdtanner on 6/8/2012 5:55:57 PM

I like the fact that they added in HSM! Laughing Meghan D.

by fungirl123 on 6/8/2012 5:18:51 PM