AN HOUR AGO 4 things that could cause serious probs "down there" http://t.co/py0Tymr2JB

2 HOURS AGO The real reason your ex doesn't wanna be friends after the breakup: http://t.co/BQy2Q6DFT5

3 HOURS AGO The shocking truth about flu shots: http://t.co/LX6Niz48FW

COMMENTS

So, why should you check out Teen Wolf season 2?

What, the cute guys aren't enough? We've got puh-lenty more reasons...

It's actually a pretty good show. It's not cliché like Twilight or the other completely played out teen romances that involve "mystical-ish creatures". I got hooked on it last summer and can't wait for the new season.

ps. If you like the fictional MTV shows like Teen Wolf (and by "fictional", I do not mean reality shows like Jersey Shore) you should check out "Awkward". It's great.

by livan on 6/2/2012 10:25:52 PM

Hahahahahaha every time I see this commercial I can't help from laughing. I watched the show to entertain myself but it's kind of extremely cheesy and bad. But it's funny to watch. I probably won't bother watching this season but then again it's so bad that it's good.

by topchef88 on 6/2/2012 1:30:28 PM

My favorite Teen Wolf character is Stiles. I am most looking forward to watching the plot unfold in season 2.

by supersingershannon on 6/1/2012 4:28:32 PM

Oh my GOD! I can't wait till the new season comes on! Love Teen Wolf! Scott is sooo hot Smile

by volleyballsoccer34 on 5/30/2012 11:13:00 PM

by volleyballsoccer34 on 5/30/2012 11:12:04 PM

My favorite Teen Wolf character is Scott. I am looking forward to more of the cute boys most in season 2.

by otter77 on 5/30/2012 8:37:58 PM

i had totally forgotton about this show! i remember watching it like last summer and i didn't pay attention to anything but the main character because he's sooo hot!

by Alykat18 on 5/30/2012 7:46:35 PM

Teen Wolf is okay. My brothers watched Season 1. They like that show. I prefer the show Being Human. That show is beyond awesome. Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 5/30/2012 5:02:21 PM

I cant wait for season 2. Just make sure the guys are shirtless throughout the whole show. I like them that way. Smile

by luckykel on 5/30/2012 11:15:41 AM