1 HOURS AGO Are you the kinda girl who goes with the flow? Take the #quiz to see: http://t.co/ukcFkXMyGl

4 HOURS AGO 5 tips for booting bad grades: http://t.co/kMlNTRGFos

5 HOURS AGO Wondering if you should you get back with your ex? Take the #quiz to find out: http://t.co/6gYmS9fe3s

COMMENTS

Get energized with a yoga workout

Our best stress-less workout, right in time for finals...

Mod!
How do you know if you are too fat and should loose weight?
Thanks!

Hey girlie,

I think most people go by how they feel - if you feel healthy and in shape, you're good. If you feel sluggish, unhealthy, and like you need more movement/a change in your life, then get active! The only person qualified to tell you if you're overweight is your doctor - so if you have any questions or concerns about weight, diet, exercise, or overall health, talk to your doc!
Lauren C.

by ilovehamsters77 on 5/27/2012 12:15:06 PM

Mod mod mod mod mod
Is it possible to have a growth spurt when you're 17 even tho you haven't had one in 3 years? the reason i ask is because i am always so consistently hungry throughout the day no matter how much i eat and that hasn't happened since my last growth spurt.

Hey girlie,

Growth spurts are totally possible, but your hunger could come from other things too! Your body is still changing and growing, so who knows what's causing the hunger pangs - but try to relax because it's totally normal for your bod to go through phases like this Smile If you have any questions or concerns, ask your doc at your next checkup!
Lauren C.

by wednesday1408 on 5/24/2012 11:52:21 PM

Mod mod mod!
My boobs are flat & my tummy is uhmm... Medium sized? But, Thats what makes me insecure in bikinis! how do I go from flat to fat for my boobs & from fat to flat fro my tummy?

Hey girlie,

Two separate answers here! Boobs: Time. I know that's not the answer you wanted to hear, but you can't do any exercises to make your boobs bigger. You just gotta wait for puberty to run its course and give you the boobs you're meant to have. They might naturally be flat or they could be bigger - whatever they are, embrace them and remember there are lots of bathing suit styles for EVERY chest size! (In fact, there are some super cute styles that can't be worn by girls with big boobs.) As for the belly, check out these articles - they're my fave ab exercises on GL.com. Do them daily and pair that with cardio and a healthy diet. You'll be fit and fab in no time Smile

Lauren C.

by Sami_McDoodle on 5/24/2012 10:26:19 PM

mod mod mod...
helpFrown
my dog died a day after my birthday. (tuesday)
and i cried tuesday and wedsday all day!!
but today (thursday) i feel like i need to move on, but still keep tucker in my heart. but when i dont think about him, but then something reminds me of him i feel guilty that im not always thinking about him!! why do i feel this way and how should i get rid of this feeling?
and also.. should i cry because he died? or should i smile because he lived?

Hey girlie,

I'm so sorry to hear that <3 Dealing with a death is never easy, so it's ok to feel sad and cry sometimes! Don't push yourself to move on if you aren't ready - you can be sad for a while, if that's what you need to get through this. But at the same time, you don't HAVE to constantly feel sad - don't feel guilty if you aren't always thinking about Tucker. If you feel like being happy or laughing, do it! It's totally natural to swing back and forth between the two for a while. You have lots of memories about your dog - and those are really special! Totally smile because he lived and feel lucky that you got to know him. But at the same time, if you find yourself missing him or crying because he died - let yourself get those feelings out. <3 It's healthy to have a mix of feelings, so don't feel weird for it. Celebrate his life, cry if you need to, and time will heal you <3
Lauren C.

by LoveHappens on 5/24/2012 8:38:43 PM

Mod mod mod
For the tip of the day in health and fitness could you please give me some ideas that I could put on my calendar? Please help! I really like the idea and think it would really help me stay active! Thanks so much! Oh and please respond quickly!

Hey girlie,

It could be anything! Kickboxing, yoga, biking, a jog around the block, a game of bball with friends, even a 5 minute stairs sesh. Whatever it is, it should get you moving. It can change from day-to-day too! <3
Lauren C.

by Because on 5/24/2012 8:09:02 PM

MOD MOD MOD:
Today was the last day of school,and I couldn't be any more upset.I honestly want to cry because I'm not gonna see my friends for 2-3 months and today was a horrible day. My crush was ignoring me,but earlier this week he was non stop,flirting with me!! And I don't want to be as bored this summer as I was last summer!! About my crush,he does this ALOT!! All year he has been flirting with me completely and he is also my BGF and every now & then,(Like today) he'll come so close to asking me out and then ignores me!! We're FB friends & I have his phone number. What should I do about my crush & my summer blues!?!?!?! PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WHY DOES MY CRUSH DO THIS?!?!?!

Hey girlie,

Unfortunately, we can only guess why your crush does this. He could get nervous, he could be trying not to come on too strong, he could be afraid of commitment, he could not be ready to date but still wants to flirt, he could be confused... but we don't know him so we can't say for sure! About those summer blues though - just because it's summer doesn't mean you can't talk to your friends, keep in touch, and even hang out sometimes! You have your crush's number and I'm sure you have your friends' numbers too. Text them! Write on their FB walls with fun music videos, news stories, and notes. Make plans with your friends, even if it's something simple like renting a movie. Summer doesn't have to be anti-social and boring - make the most of what you have (like the internet and phones) so you stay in touch with everyone!! <3
Lauren C.

by MadMaddie911 on 5/24/2012 7:14:21 PM

MODMODMOD
it seems like i am always sick. i get really fatigued, nauseous, and sometimes get dizzy or get a headache. My school says i miss too much school and if i miss any more without a doctors note they will call CPS to see what is going on. I went home early yesterday because i felt dizzy and nauseous and am home sick today. i have only missed eight days of school and both my parents think it is very rude of my school to make them take their time and money to take me to a doctors appointment when i am clearly sick. i feel really bad for staying home sick but i dont want to go to school miserable. most importantly, i dont want to get other people at school sick. What should i do, go to school sick or stay home and risk getting a visit from CPS?

Hey girlie,

The truth is, your school is doing this for YOUR health - not to be annoying! And it's good advice to see a doctor for this, because constantly feeling nauseous/dizzy/ill isn't good. Are you eating enough healthy foods? Are you drinking enough water? Getting enough sleep? If so, there could be something going on that your doctor can help fix. It's not the 'missing school" part that worries us - it's the "always being sick" part! Get healthy, girl! And that starts with a visit with a professional, who can listen to your symptoms and figure out what's wrong <3
Lauren C.

by alicia1998 on 5/24/2012 6:12:57 PM

Yoga is so much fun!!! I did yoga ever since I was 7 and I still do! Laughing I know all the moves by heart! My yoga instructor and also my aunt is a great bharatnatiam dancer! I'm in group 5! 3 more groups to finish to become a pro at it! xD

by Susmita24 on 5/24/2012 2:19:49 PM