2 HOURS AGO LOL your way to flat abs with cute 'n' punny workout tanks: http://t.co/gbVy2dpG7Q

2 HOURS AGO Go #BTS with serious style—grab 5 fab @theduckbrand DIYs right here: http://t.co/pgIbeXHHf3 #ducktape

3 HOURS AGO Hey #DMV divas, snag awesome internship advice from GL on Aug 5 at the @InternQueen party in DC! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/6XowTqoaUW

COMMENTS

I stuffed my bra--and people found out

Now I’m a laughing stock. What do I do?

MOD!
I recently started dating this totally unbelievably amazing guySmile I'm only 15 but I really think I love him and he loves me, too. We've known each other for over a year and we became best friends a few months ago. We're both pretty mature for our age...but is it too early for the "L word?"

Hey girlie, if you've just recently started dating him it's probably too early. Give it a couple months and see how things are going. Make sure that your relationship is serious before you say you love him.

Lauren T.

by lolomar on 12/26/2012 5:11:23 AM

My friends behind my back and directly to me, say I have small breasts. It's SO annoying and it makes me feel akward,uuughgh!

by mamabear162 on 10/27/2012 9:05:19 PM

there is this boy i like in my class but i think he likes anthor girl better than me and i always embarress myself in front of him. whenever i try to flirt with him he does not even notice. What should i do?

by Country Girl 2020 on 10/20/2012 3:24:29 PM

woah girl that chick is like wow like wow i mean WOW! dude really? like totz like omg like whoah!

by gracezoom144 on 10/19/2012 7:43:08 PM

I did that, too. But only because I forgot my bra one day.

by peppercyndaquil13 on 8/20/2012 6:34:57 PM

MOD!
So there is this guy who I really liked! I didn't know him very well but he asked me out and I said yes. He's so sweet and amazing and perfect! He always tells me how much he loves me and I love him too! The thing is the relationship is getting more and more serious and I'm realizing that I just don't want a boyfriend right now! I feel like I'm too young and stupid for that right now. How can I break up with him with out crushing his heart?

Hey girl,

If you tell him exactly what you posted here, he'll understand! Tell him you like him but that you don't think you two are mature enough to handle your relationship. Who knows, maybe you can date again one day when you're a bit older!

Meghan D.

by lolomar on 6/22/2012 5:06:54 PM

Hey I know someone who did that people noticed to. But I am glad I don't have to do that I don't really want boys to look at me that way I just want to be me. You know that fealling

by Wolfmoonstar on 6/17/2012 12:55:58 PM

I am kind of like that, I didnt realize what some things were that were being said and my friends would make fun of me for being naive.  Meghan D.

by luckykel on 6/9/2012 12:24:09 AM

Giiirrrl trust me having huge boobs is a pain in the a$$. I'm 12 and I'm short with huge boobs and huge feet. Enjoy being small while you can

by Firefox101 on 6/8/2012 2:28:06 AM

Hey! I have a situation that i need some advice on. Schools out (as of yesterday) and Im going to be a freshman in the fall. Im not the hottest girl in the world by far but I do have a boyfriend whose really nice. Now there was one point in time when i had a ton of acne and its gone now but i have scars and red patches which i cover up with makeup but everyone still remembers those days, especially my bfs friend. This friend who i'll call T gets a kick out of making fun of me all the time and it gets old. I dont tell my bf because I dont want a fight but is there aany way I can stop this? Thanks a bunch!
-Redraidercheerleader

Hey girl!

This sounds like a solvable situation. Your BF's friend is probably just insecure about himself, so he makes fun of you to make himself feel better. The best thing you can do is not let it bother you. If it does, don't show it. If you don't acknowledge him, he'll probably stop. If you're not giving him a reaction, then he won't have a reason to make fun of you. If it gets really bad, there's no reason why you shouldn't tell your BF. He cares about you and his friend, so he'll probably want to help to make sure you two get along. Good luck!
Rachael A.