Bridget M.

is modding

AN HOUR AGO What makes your girl a top-notch bestie? Tell us: http://t.co/8zGoxsLGnU

12 HOURS AGO #Quiz—which classic Christmas flick are you? http://t.co/i0LF5xdOKg

15 HOURS AGO .@CodySimpson has some major exciting news: http://t.co/BsrYGeIaoe

COMMENTS

Ali and Christina: Talk about talent!

These two crooners won't let cystic fibrosis stand in their way...

i want to start modeling but i live in the middle of nowhere Madrid NY im about two and a half hours away from syracuse and around an hour from watertown. so idk where to get started any suggestions please?

Hey! If you're serious about modeling the places to go are NYC or LA. Maybe you can't get there now but keep an eye out for talent scouting events. sometimes modeling agencies host huge open events and invite people to come with headshots for the chance to get signed. I will say though, I knew a model and from her stories, it sounds like an extremely hard life to choose.

Helen S.

by jazmine ann on 7/10/2012 6:17:26 PM

I remember seeing these two on AGT. They are awesome singers and they are a huge influence to many people. I hope that they keep singing in the future.

by EGirl973 on 6/13/2012 12:42:11 AM

so you have a ton of junk lying around your house and nothing to do with it. Plus you want some new jewelry without spending a ton. What do you do? Join my club and find out how to turn ordinary stuff around your house into funky and creative stuff! The club is called DIY Green!

by kpianoplayer on 5/14/2012 7:47:20 PM

My brother and sister both have cystic fibrosis, so to see an article like this on girlslife made me tear up. Thank you girlslife, for displaying that even when you have a disease, you can still accomplish anything you want to.
Smile

by marym on 5/3/2012 4:28:09 PM

hey girlies!! need advice? ASK ME! Smile just comment on my profile and i will answer ASAP! no problem/question is too weird! i've been thru it all<3!

xoxoxo- AlySmile

by Alykat18 on 4/30/2012 7:31:11 PM

You should do an article about Megan and Liz Smile

by Sheyenne on 4/30/2012 4:21:19 PM

they are really good singers and cimorelli is really good too!!!

by tampagirl<3 on 4/29/2012 8:42:31 PM

mod mod mod mod
can you please do an article on cimorelli?! They're an amazingly talented group from youtube working on their debut album

Hey girl! We will definitely look into them! Thanks for the heads up!

xoxo

Taeler

Taeler L.

by karasinski on 4/29/2012 12:17:53 PM

Hey Girlies! Please join my club,The Agency. It's
For all you Middle School chicas who need advice on boys, beauty, friends, fitness or just some peeps to help you keep your cool during tough times. Along with the newest trends and gossip, you'll be hot stuff.

by ostar21 on 4/29/2012 11:59:31 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD
hey! i need help deciding. we are moving to another house in the same town, but the districting is different. my dad gave me a choice to either stay at the school im at right now for my 8th grade year, or my dad will pay me $2500 (no joke) to go to the school the new house is supposed to go to. Both middle schools go to the same high school, but im hesitating becuz theres this one boy... i know i know! its stupid. but i need help deciding which school i should go to...
thanks

Hey girl! You should decide based on what school will be best for you. Since it's only a year until high school, you'll be reunited with all your friends soon enough. Boys will come and go and there might even be a few cute ones at a new school! It could be fun to make a fresh start knowing it will only be for a year! Make a list of the pros and cons for switching schools and see what feels right. Good luck!

xoxo

Taeler

Taeler L.

by alex18903 on 4/29/2012 11:16:24 AM

It's cool that your doing an article aout them but why can't you one about Megan and Liz,or Meghan Nicole,Or Tiffany Alvord.I just want to see article's about them too.Thanks!!!!Smile

by firework41k on 4/29/2012 10:25:20 AM

This article inspired me and means a lot to me. I was diagnosed with CF at 2 months. Its kinda funny that I found this, because right now I'm doing one of my treatments. I've only heard of three other people having CF: my mom's friend's daughter, my swim coach and Gunnar Esiason. I am always shocked when I find out that I'm not alone with CF. I think that more people need to know about CF and how serious it is.

by Supersid on 4/29/2012 9:18:30 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!, my first gymnastics meet is today, and i,m getting butterflys that i,ll mess up! even tho its just a "fun meet" how can i make thos butterflys fly away!?!

Hey girl! Just keep telling yourself you'll do great! It's totally normal to get a little nervous. Since the meet is just for fun go into it thinking you'll get a great workout and maybe learn a few things. You can do it! Good luck!

xoxo

Taeler

Taeler L.

by Emma2112 on 4/29/2012 9:10:14 AM

I have a few questions:
1.Do guys like girls who are a little chubby,WAY taller than them,& a bit obnoxious?
2.I'm 11yrs and 6 months old'and I have tanned over the years.I want to get rid of all the tan easily without a dermatologist.Any ideas?
3.I'm 5 feet 2&half inches.What should my weight be around?By the way,I'm trying to lose weight.Any workouts?

Hey girl! The right guy will like you regardless of the way you look so don't spend your time worrying about that! Check out GL's workouts under the Health and Fitness tab for great ways to get moving. Check with your family doc about the best weight for your body and always remember to eat right! As far as your tan, be sure to swipe on SPF daily and stay out of the sun when you can. Your tan will fade naturally! Hope this helped!

xoxo