AN HOUR AGO RT @Spencermusic1: BALTIMORE MD - Aug. 8 - 2pm @girlslifemag @Z1043 #fashbash pic.twitter.com/faR4bQJGLL

1 HOURS AGO Take these birks from the beach straight to class: http://t.co/Hr5qoWHvCY pic.twitter.com/WihHqJ224O

3 HOURS AGO #GIVEAWAY: 2 go hippie-chic with this backpack from @_barefoot_belle: http://t.co/rR6eGXUJRQ

COMMENTS

Reel girl workout playlist

Pumped-up tracks from your favorite movies will get ya movin’ to the beat…

I love You can't stop the beat! We actually sang that song in one of my choir concerts Smile

by bayleesaysrawr on 5/20/2012 4:58:12 PM

come on, guys. "Reel", as in "movie", as in "soundtrack from a movie"? it's a pun.

by taylorswiftgirl on 4/26/2012 3:37:55 PM

Why is it spelled "reel" like that? I'm having a moment of confusion in my bedroom right now! Well everyone enjoy your day and look forward to SUMMERTIME!

by lilyyum on 4/25/2012 11:13:18 PM

Old Disney songs.... Interesting!

by Amileofroses on 4/25/2012 10:05:33 PM

You spelled 'accidentally' wrong... and I have no idea why 'real' is spelled like that...

by ♥purplexing♥ on 4/25/2012 8:54:27 PM

I LOVE that you added in songs from the good Disney movies.

by fungirl123 on 4/25/2012 8:41:11 PM

i remember these i loved the song from legally blonde but i never knew the song title

by coly33 on 4/25/2012 6:08:20 PM

these high school musical and camp rock songs bring back memories....Smile good times!

by Alykat18 on 4/25/2012 5:24:07 PM

I only like Footloose and You Can't Stop the beat

by TeamAlice33 on 4/25/2012 4:55:59 PM

I have at sometime had these songs on my iPod:
“Fabulous” - High School Musical 2
“Push it to the Limit” - Corbin Bleu, Jump In!
“Accidently in Love” - The Counting Crows, Shrek 2.
I like the song from over the hedge, but Accidently in Love is one of my favs Smile

by SuperNova on 4/25/2012 4:55:29 PM

Some of these songs are from High School Musical 3...yuck

by BBMarie on 4/25/2012 4:48:22 PM

Would you rather hang with friends than find time to exercise? Why not combine the two and get a bunch of friends to go on a walk or bike ride around town.

You let her BFF borrow your fave top for a party last Saturday but when she returns it, it looks nothing like the top you remember buying. It has holes, stains and only one shoulder. What do you say to your gal pal?

Your hair color can change a perfume's scent

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!