AN HOUR AGO RT @MaddieandTae: You don't have to leave your side of town to turn up our new acoustic video at http://t.co/Oz836Tzayo! @girlslifemag 🌃

1 HOURS AGO Easy conversation starters to make small talk a *total breeze*: http://t.co/RijHZ8JsOZ pic.twitter.com/MWvBi6Ng8u

2 HOURS AGO Give your metabolism a boost with THIS simple swap! http://t.co/aAWDSoh2vH pic.twitter.com/XYyKMVm5Hi

COMMENTS

Reel girl workout playlist

Pumped-up tracks from your favorite movies will get ya movin’ to the beat…

I love You can't stop the beat! We actually sang that song in one of my choir concerts Smile

by bayleesaysrawr on 5/20/2012 4:58:12 PM

come on, guys. "Reel", as in "movie", as in "soundtrack from a movie"? it's a pun.

by taylorswiftgirl on 4/26/2012 3:37:55 PM

Why is it spelled "reel" like that? I'm having a moment of confusion in my bedroom right now! Well everyone enjoy your day and look forward to SUMMERTIME!

by lilyyum on 4/25/2012 11:13:18 PM

Old Disney songs.... Interesting!

by Amileofroses on 4/25/2012 10:05:33 PM

You spelled 'accidentally' wrong... and I have no idea why 'real' is spelled like that...

by ♥purplexing♥ on 4/25/2012 8:54:27 PM

I LOVE that you added in songs from the good Disney movies.

by fungirl123 on 4/25/2012 8:41:11 PM

i remember these i loved the song from legally blonde but i never knew the song title

by coly33 on 4/25/2012 6:08:20 PM

these high school musical and camp rock songs bring back memories....Smile good times!

by Alykat18 on 4/25/2012 5:24:07 PM

I only like Footloose and You Can't Stop the beat

by TeamAlice33 on 4/25/2012 4:55:59 PM

I have at sometime had these songs on my iPod:
“Fabulous” - High School Musical 2
“Push it to the Limit” - Corbin Bleu, Jump In!
“Accidently in Love” - The Counting Crows, Shrek 2.
I like the song from over the hedge, but Accidently in Love is one of my favs Smile

by SuperNova on 4/25/2012 4:55:29 PM

Some of these songs are from High School Musical 3...yuck

by BBMarie on 4/25/2012 4:48:22 PM

A lack of vitamin C can get you down in the dumps. Try combating the blues with a sunny glass of OJ! Juicy mangos and delicious kiwis are also packed with vitamin C.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Muscle weighs more than fat, so that’s why you gain weight instead of losing it when you workout regularly.

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!