8 HOURS AGO Don't miss all the fun at Fash Bash 2014! Click here to RSVP: http://t.co/hxOEzrhlmp

11 HOURS AGO 6 ways to revamp your fresh veggies: http://t.co/uVLIaiXDOB

12 HOURS AGO The trick to beating body envy: http://t.co/e3zU4Mbgnb

COMMENTS

Get Debby Ryan's earth-toned outfit

The perf ensemble for your Earth Day celebrations tomorrow.

Mod mod mod
I'm soo angry at my friend! She never can tell me if she's able to hang out until the day before. For example, I invited her to the amusement park tomorrow, on Thursday. She said she didn't know but she was like 100% sure but she just had to tell her mom. So I was waiting for her answer, and I texted her about it on Saturday and Sunday, and she never answered.mand she finally answered today saying no. Isn't that rude to not only me but my mom, since she has to drive? What should I do next time that happens? Because it would have been nice to know a little bit in advance. And she does it all that time! She's my best friend, and I honestly think it's her moms fault, but still! Plus, don't tell me that your 100% sure...

Hey girl!

I totally understand your frustration. That's just annoying! I think everyone has a friend like this--they just can't quite commit until the last second, or many times they bail. If it happens again, don't get angry with her. Just tell her that you'd really appreciate if she could try harder to let you know if she's able to have plans a little further in advance. See what she says. It might take her a few times to get better at it since this seems like it's a tough habit for her to break. But I don't think she does it because she doesn't want to hang out with you. I think it's just how she is.
Rachael A.

by Jaws11 on 7/30/2012 10:52:12 AM

I love Debby Ryan, and her outfit!!!!!

by BigSashaM on 5/24/2012 3:53:26 PM

Join Creativity Closet. Creativity closet is where every Sunday I post 5 creative ideas. One is a birthday party idea, The second one is seasonal, the third one is a craft, the fourth one is a recipe and the fifth one is room decorating idea.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/24/2012 7:24:18 PM

I love Debby's outfit. I am a huge fan of Jane Goodall and all of the work she has done!

by supersingershannon on 4/23/2012 8:02:46 PM

Who would pay 65$ for that top??? That could buy me an outfit!

by FrenchRose on 4/21/2012 7:06:37 PM

That's an expensive shirt!

by ♥purplexing♥ on 4/21/2012 5:02:11 PM

Mod mod mod
Ok so my BFF is running for class president! And I'm her campaign manager! As sophomores we are going to need a tremendous amount of Publicity since the last 2 years we have had a terrible president. Last year I wasn't really popular but this year I feel that I'm finnally in the more popular group so I guess that can help us. How can I get a lot of people to vote for her? She is new this year but already made loads of friends! We are planning to make a Napoleon dynamite video with the help of the drama club! Any more ideas? Like what to put on posters? We are running. Against a popular guy who is hillarious. A popular girl who is alike mean. And another girl who is possibly running is the captain of the cheerleaders! Thanks!

Lynae P.

by hypershrimp on 4/21/2012 4:34:35 PM

+20
____
+36
___
121!! for that out fit i spend that on like 3 outfits!!!

by Payton K on 4/21/2012 4:24:31 PM

Hey girls, looking for workout buddies who will cheer you on and help you reach your fitness goals? Join my club Let's Get Active! Want flat abs by summer? No prob! Want to make the soccer team? We're here to help! JOIN NOW!! OFFICERS POSITIONS TO BE PICKED SUNDAY!!!

Have an amazing day!! ♥honeycakes