6 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

9 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

10 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

How do I ask my mom about s-e-x?

I’m kind of curious, but it’s sooo awkward!

Wel I have questions ...... But my mom might start asking why I want to know. Plus I want to start using tampons but don't know how to talk to hear about it ..... I need help because I have swim class and my periods on the same week I have swimming? Wat am I suppose to do .... My pe teacher would make me she's very strict. If I didn't swim she'd fail me and I can't fail Frown

Hey girl, you shouldn't feel uncomfortable talking to your mom or a trusted adult about it..they're there for you no matter what! It seems in this sitch your gonna have to try out tampons so  here's some links to help you out ..click here and here!

Jenn S.

by lilred1220 on 1/2/2013 12:52:34 AM

Sometimes if I dont feel comfortable talking to my mom, i email her.

by rubyfrancesjones on 7/23/2012 7:01:47 PM

i always said "mum could i er talk to u about something" (she would be plaiting or reading) "sure Mouse (my nickname)" "mom i want to know about the talk" then she would tell me and after it was done i would hug her and say thanks mom

by mlshay on 5/14/2012 5:22:19 PM

my mom and I used to be supa dupa close but she doesnt even have a good convo with me anymore when I got my period I felt scared to talk to her how can I have THE TALK with her if we can hardly have a civil convo how do I ask to use tampons I'm scared to get in a fight with her and I don't want to be the one to start the TALK

by llamaglitz on 4/22/2012 5:35:40 PM

We talk about that all he time! Me and my mom are super close. I also have and older sister so... ya.

by Abby774 on 3/26/2012 10:52:29 PM

I've already talked with my mom but I honestly could NOT talk about that with my dad, not that he would judge me or not know the answers just more it would be really embarrasing Tong

by usmcbratknc on 3/15/2012 1:38:15 AM

Taj j, Knowing about sex is good and not something to be ashamed of, so I am sure she is fine with it. My mom knew I knew some about it and it sounds like my mom is more open but then I have friends who never even discuss the subject with their moms. I think its important to know as much as you can since its such a big part of everyone's life, a day doesnt go by at school where the subject doesnt come up among friends.

by luckykel on 3/14/2012 12:01:10 AM

I know about sex but my mom doesn't know that I do what should I do??????

by Tay j on 3/12/2012 7:05:28 PM

Mod Mod Mod I think i like girls but im not sure , i Know don't like guys but whenever my friends ask me what guy i like i just fake it and lie. one time I was talking about lesbians and all my friends just said yuck and eww. Should I tell my parents and/or my friends?

Do you think it's serious or that it's just a curiosity?

Would you ever be willing to date a girl?  If that's the case, then maybe have a chat with your mom about it.  Let her know that you might be interested in girls too.

If you can't imagine yourself with one then it may just be a girl crush.  We all get those!  I have girl crushes on lots of people.  It's just an admiration.

But never let anyone else's opinions get you worried, okay, babe?
Jordan S.

by luvpeeta on 3/10/2012 2:27:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!My mom has 36A bra's. Will mine grow bigger than her boobs in the future?

I can't tell you for sure.  It could really go either way.  Your breast size is affected by both sides of your family.  You may or may not be your Mom's size when the genes from your dad's side play in. Jordan S.

by MarisaMermaid99 on 3/5/2012 5:47:40 PM