2 HOURS AGO Treat that awful sunburn before it gets worse! How to save your skin: http://t.co/JOuY0NMjsd

3 HOURS AGO Annoying allergies bringing you down? Here are some great tips on how to handle them! http://t.co/bJKAEMwthV

3 HOURS AGO #DailyQuiz Do you think you’re a good friend? #FindOutHere http://t.co/TjwjwcdfYZ

COMMENTS

5 cute outfits to catch his eye: Pt 2

The swoon-worthy styles your guy will heart.

I <3 how fashionable & affordable these outfitts are!!

by Toritoad on 9/14/2012 12:10:04 AM

Hey JSizzle12, remind her that it was a few years ago and you've had a change of heart. Hope this helps! Xoxo

i only liked the last one... but my mom wont let me buy skinny jeans because a few years ago i sold all of my hand-me-down ones because i didn't like them. what should i do? Lynae P.

by JSizzle12 on 7/11/2012 6:24:02 PM

i totally agree with you torib how can anyone afford them when you cant even legally get a job.

by 00ES on 6/21/2012 8:46:22 AM

All of the outfits are very cute, but i am just 14 and i don't have a job! how is anyone supposed to save enough money to but these items before they go out of style?

by torib on 5/14/2012 2:03:49 PM

#8, #7, and #10 are too me!! <3

by Lynxlover12 on 4/27/2012 10:47:56 PM

Join Creativity Closet. Creativity closet is where every Sunday I post 5 creative ideas. One is a birthday party idea, The second one is seasonal, the third one is a craft, the fourth one is a recipe and the fifth one is room decorating idea.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/24/2012 7:26:33 PM

#'s 8 and 7 r SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO me!!! So, wearing those clothes means I'm doing a good job RIGHT????????!?!?! (JK)(LOL)

by Cutiepatunie on 4/22/2012 9:48:49 PM

lucascousin: Isn't everything expensive? You can't just go and buy an awesome pair designer jeans for 30$ If your planning on looking stylish in todays economy then be prepared to splurge a little.

by mjrocker on 4/12/2012 8:11:48 PM

Outfit number 8 is so cute! If only it was a flower top style than the won used, I'm not that skinny!

by bedey on 4/4/2012 5:44:00 PM

I REALLY love outfit #1o, it's TOTALLY ME!!! Smile

by hayleypoo on 3/14/2012 4:05:39 PM

I luv them the problem is there just to expensive. Basic math, $$$+mall=Smile! Frown B-(

by lucascousin on 3/13/2012 8:23:22 PM

these outfits are soooo adorable!!! the person that comes up with these wonderful job!! Smile make sure to do more and more!!

by kmgirl on 3/11/2012 11:13:46 PM

So much yo chose from!!! Smile

by Choir-Girl99 on 3/10/2012 8:12:14 PM

Did you make this on polyvore?

by DaniHoltz on 3/5/2012 8:06:59 PM

love the outfits!!! ;)

by ABCazares101 on 3/3/2012 11:13:13 PM

mod mod mod when i shop with my mom she brings me clothes that i dont really like sometimes and i dont no how to say no. what should i do????????????

Just tell her "Thanks mom, but I don't think this is my style anymore." Help her to better understand what you like because she is just trying to be helpful.
Amanda P.

by sbnine on 2/27/2012 4:12:04 PM

MOD MOD MOD lalalala Hallooo! I am looking for a manga maven mod (if there is one!) I was wondering if you could give me some tips on cute cosplay outfits that are toned down so you could wear them to school. It would actually make a good fashion article, since manga is so in right now. Thanks X 1000! -Strange Cathuman! ^o^

Hey madkitty99, I don't know much about manga style, but it seems really fun and colorful. To tone it down for school really do it up with accessories. Get cute purses, socks, hair clips, shoes, and jewelery. With those fun accessories you can turn a simple outfit of jeans and tee into something more manga like. Hope this helps! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by madkitty99 on 2/8/2012 8:19:40 PM

i absolutely love the lady in lace (the 1st one)!!!! so adorb!!!!!

by puppyluver246 on 2/6/2012 4:56:36 PM

MOD
What should I wear to my guy friend's birthday party? It's pretty casual but I still want to look nice.

Hey Girlie,

If you want to look casual, yet nice, it's always a good idea to match your fave jeans and shirt with a pair of cute heels! If heels is a no-go to this party, try out a chic shirt or add some glamour jewelry!
alicia m.

by soccerluv17 on 1/31/2012 3:17:59 PM

love them all again Smile at butterflygirl14 yup silver is always in

by unicornninja on 1/30/2012 8:13:15 PM

their all kinda cute but the cheetah is ..... alittle to much.... btw is silver in?

by butterflygirl14 on 1/30/2012 6:23:57 PM

i don't like the 3rd one!

by loyaldiva on 1/28/2012 11:33:15 PM

Hey Girlies♥!
Need advice on girl stuff? Feel too embarrassed to ask someone else, or are you just not getting good answers? Well then, this club is for you! You can ask for advice on anything from boys to makeup, tampons to work-outs, stress, to braces! JOIN NOW!!!♥♥♥♥ just click on my profile name, find “♥club♥girl♥stuff♥ , click on it, and JOIN! It’s THAT easy to get awesome advice!

by cutiecayley333 on 1/28/2012 9:49:52 PM

Cute<333

Hey Ladies!(: Join my club Girls Rule! We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and much more! I would LUV to see U there!

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/28/2012 9:00:34 PM

Are you a dancer? wanna chat with gurls like u? then join the club dancegurls4sure !!
it doesnt matter what kind of dance u love... as long as u love it!
i hope to hear from u soon!! Smile

by 13bella on 1/28/2012 8:58:51 PM

I love the first one!! Laughing

Do you love cupcakes? Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, or whatever you fave kind is, this club is for you! Just check it out, and take a position! Come check out Cupcake Cuties today!! Just search for it, or find it under my profile! Thanks Smile

by ellie hills on 1/28/2012 8:47:08 PM

Hey Chicas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT MY ADVICE QUEENS PAGE 4 ADVICE ON FASION BEAUTY GUYS FRIENDS MIDDLE SCHOOL ect. I WOULD LUV LUV LUV TO ANSWERE UR QUESTIONS
LUV
2-CUTE-2-B-TRUE
XOXOXO

by 2-cute-2-b-true on 1/28/2012 7:15:29 PM

I LOVE outifts #8 and #10!! Sooo cute. Smile

by LittleRockstar on 1/28/2012 4:38:17 PM

Hey girls! If you need any advice on anything, post on my Advice Queens page. I can give you amazingly accurate advice on just about anything... I'm like a teenage girl genie!

by Fly1213 on 1/28/2012 4:01:00 PM

by krazykotabug on 1/28/2012 3:54:54 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I need a cute style, but I don't have a very big budget. HELP!

Hey girl, I do most of my shopping at Macy's because they have super cute stuff and ALWAYS have coupons! Definitely work checking out if you have one by you. Also you can check online for a lot of online sales at different places? The cool thing about department stores is they have a lot of fashionable stuff, and you can create your own style at the same time. Thin scarves and sweater tunics are really in around this time. See if you can find something like that? Or something you can wear with leggings? Love leggings, and jeggings!

lauren r.

by Madilynn on 1/28/2012 3:32:03 PM

MODMODMOD
So right now, I have just a classic style. Tee shirts and jeans for the most part. But I really want more of a preppy style. I have an oxford shirt or two, and sperrys (which, by the way, you should put in some of these outfits!) but what are some other cute things to add to my wardrobe so I can be more of a prep? Also, what are some cute preppy hairstles? Thanks soooo much! Sorry this is really long. Smile

Hey girl. Good start with the Sperrys. Love them! I have about four pairs myself. I would suggest looking for khakis, or bermuda shorts for the summer. But for the colder weather, thin scarfs that can be worn all day are definitely in right now. Especially with "preppier" styles. Even sweater tunics are definitely in. Honestly most of my friends that like prep styles wear their hair parted on the side and straight, or they have loose curls (still parted on the side). Hope this helps!

lauren r.

by miaboo123 on 1/28/2012 3:20:00 PM

I want to start wearing heels to school. Nothing major, more like 2-3 inches. I am in seventh grade, but a lot of girls wear them. I would wear them with jeans and a cute top. Would that be a problem and is it innappropriate for my age? And what kind should I get. And I may have some trouble convincing my mom.....? Thanks!

Hey girl, well it's kind of hard to say now and days. When I was in middle school my friends and I didn't even wear make up or start shaving until 8th grade. I think the only kind of "heels" we ever wore were wedges. Honestly, I would try and wear wedges instead of heels. Especially just for school. It would be a bit different if you were going out to dinner or movies with your friends to wear heels. But for an 8 hour day, i would stick with something simple. But try talking to your mom and see what she thinks? And then go from there. =]

lauren r.

by brenlxl on 1/28/2012 2:58:48 PM

cute outfits but i'm a casual girl. I want to wear my knee socks or my shorts over leggings but i don't know how to make outfits with them? so you should try posting outfits like that on here because i bet i'm not the only one wanting to see it.

by s1allie on 1/28/2012 2:31:37 PM

i can't wear heels; what else is there for cute shoes options? i have a pair of black ruffled ballet flats, a pair of blue plaid Airwalk sneakers, a bunch of fuzzy suede boots, and a pair of black ankle boots. what else cani add to my wardrobe? thanks so much!
p.s. if it helps i wear skinny jeans pretty much every day; w/either t-shirts or sweaters, etc
sorry so long; and thanks so much!

Hey girl,

The shoes you already have sound super cute! If you wear skinnies and sweaters a lot, you can't go wrong with flats. Check out this shoe post -- a lot of the options don't have heels! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/11/11/11-shoes-we-heart.aspx

Meghan D.

by soccerlover99 on 1/28/2012 12:57:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!! hi! so my skin is really sensitive to rough fabrics. so my legs are sore after i wear jeans any help? and do you know any non-allergenic mascara? thanks a lot!

Hey girl,

Why not try jeggings or pajama jeans, or cotton pants, then? You could also try using a body wash / soap that's more suited for sensitive skin. As for the mascara, look for natural ingredients, like Clinique or CoverGirl.

Meghan D.

by coldplay12 on 1/28/2012 12:52:18 PM

Ewww. Didnt like any of them except for maybe number 6. Number 8 is sooooo young and little girl!

by holliesuxx on 1/28/2012 12:48:20 PM

love the lace, cheetah, and polka dot outfits!! Smile

by fallsb-ball on 1/28/2012 12:42:15 PM

I would totally get the Outfit 8: Kiss Me, I'm Cute!!!!!

by Princess Keziyah on 1/28/2012 12:25:54 PM

I really like the first one! I just don't know where I would wear this at, because I don't really wear stuff like that to school. But I will in high school! (:

by Ekgurl on 1/28/2012 12:00:33 PM

ok, so i don't really understand dressing way up for a guy. i generally wear tees or sweaters and scarves i don't get much fancier than that. although, i don't exactly have any guys swooning over me, either...

by the_last_ninja on 1/28/2012 11:56:09 AM

modmod
I have this friend, and she transfered to my school November, and I'm her only friend. She's really nice and fun, but she's really shy and her clothes are always to small and little-girly. I want her to have more friends, but she is SUPER SHY. any tips?

Hey girl,

I would wait until you're pretty close pals before you bring up the issue of her clothing -- if she feels offended, it will be hard to stay friends! As for her shyness, invite her to hang out in a group with some of your pals so she'll be less intimidated.

Meghan D.

by echosong on 1/28/2012 11:42:29 AM

the 1st one on this page is my fav

by twinkle99 on 1/28/2012 11:23:01 AM

Going shopping today so this is helpful!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 1/28/2012 11:10:13 AM

These are even more cute than the other ones.... Soo CUTE.

by amileofroses on 1/28/2012 10:55:21 AM

Mod Mod Mod! I really want a good pair of combat boots. I know this is kind of random, but do you know where I can find cool combat boots at a relatively cheap price?

Hey girl,

You can probably find a good deal since the season's ending, so try Forever21 or your local department store. Thrift stores are also great places to find quirky things like combat boots!

Meghan D.

by MusicIsLove123 on 1/28/2012 10:32:09 AM

If you want the real shirt in #8, {the white one} it's from aeropostale!

by Avalon on 1/28/2012 9:33:14 AM

Number 9 is soooooo my style!

by Fashion designer on 1/28/2012 9:07:41 AM

Lovvve this style and love fashion? Then u should totally join my club it's fun awesome and totally full of fashion! Join now it's called Fashion advice 101!!!!!!!!! Join today!
Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 1/28/2012 9:06:21 AM

MOD
Do u know any good FREE foreign language websites for a middle schooler

Hey girl,

Check out this post on learning a foreign language -- it has tons of great tips and resources! http://www.girlslife.com/post/2011/03/22/Foreign-language-411.aspx?cp=all

Meghan D.

by snowver11 on 1/28/2012 8:54:52 AM

Mod mod mod!!
My bf and i have been goin out for almost 2 months now, and i love him to peices! But... Lately many girls have been saying that he is not right for me, and that he is cheating on me, but then after saying that they go and try to flirt with him, so its obvious that they are lying to me, but i still end up arguing with him about the fact that they flirt with him (even though he doesnt flirt back ) and so we end up arguing Frown
I need to be able to trust him and stop letting those girls get in my head, but how? PLEASE HELP Cry

Hey girl,

The only way to find out the real sitch is to talk to your bf yourself. Go to him in a nice -- not accusatory -- way about what people are saying. If he says he isn't cheating, you should believe him! But if he starts acting suspicious, you should probably take note. Don't worry about what other people say -- go with what YOU feel!

Meghan D.

by Eilz001 on 1/28/2012 6:17:08 AM

These are soooo adorable, love this article!!! Number 8 is exactly my style Laughing

by kayla9 on 1/28/2012 12:21:45 AM

SOOOOO cute!!! I don't know which one to pick!

by LAS625 on 1/28/2012 12:12:44 AM

mod mod
i have a solo coming up and i dont know how i should do my hair. i wouldn't mind a no brainer hairstyle but still having it look cute. advice?
thanks Smile

Hey girlie,

I looooove Lucy Hale's hairstyle how-to on that article! Click the link and give it a try. You'll get better the more you practice Smile It's perfect because it'll pull your hair away from your face so the attention is all on YOU...but it'll still make you look soft and chic at the same time.
Lauren C.