10 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

11 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

13 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

5 cute outfits to catch his eye: Pt 2

The swoon-worthy styles your guy will heart.

ok, so i don't really understand dressing way up for a guy. i generally wear tees or sweaters and scarves i don't get much fancier than that. although, i don't exactly have any guys swooning over me, either...

by the_last_ninja on 1/28/2012 11:56:09 AM

I have this friend, and she transfered to my school November, and I'm her only friend. She's really nice and fun, but she's really shy and her clothes are always to small and little-girly. I want her to have more friends, but she is SUPER SHY. any tips?

Hey girl,

I would wait until you're pretty close pals before you bring up the issue of her clothing -- if she feels offended, it will be hard to stay friends! As for her shyness, invite her to hang out in a group with some of your pals so she'll be less intimidated.

Meghan D.

by echosong on 1/28/2012 11:42:29 AM

the 1st one on this page is my fav

by twinkle99 on 1/28/2012 11:23:01 AM

Going shopping today so this is helpful!

by nerdisthewurd26 on 1/28/2012 11:10:13 AM

These are even more cute than the other ones.... Soo CUTE.

by amileofroses on 1/28/2012 10:55:21 AM

Mod Mod Mod! I really want a good pair of combat boots. I know this is kind of random, but do you know where I can find cool combat boots at a relatively cheap price?

Hey girl,

You can probably find a good deal since the season's ending, so try Forever21 or your local department store. Thrift stores are also great places to find quirky things like combat boots!

Meghan D.

by MusicIsLove123 on 1/28/2012 10:32:09 AM

If you want the real shirt in #8, {the white one} it's from aeropostale!

by Avalon on 1/28/2012 9:33:14 AM

Number 9 is soooooo my style!

by Fashion designer on 1/28/2012 9:07:41 AM

Lovvve this style and love fashion? Then u should totally join my club it's fun awesome and totally full of fashion! Join now it's called Fashion advice 101!!!!!!!!! Join today!
Fashion designer

by Fashion designer on 1/28/2012 9:06:21 AM

Do u know any good FREE foreign language websites for a middle schooler

Hey girl,

Check out this post on learning a foreign language -- it has tons of great tips and resources!

Meghan D.

by snowver11 on 1/28/2012 8:54:52 AM

Before you go shopping, raid your closet. Pair your clothes in new ways with pieces you already own. You'll be surprised at how much fuller your closet becomes.

Dazzle this season with decorations from Duck Tape!