AN HOUR AGO #QUIZ: Do you make friends fast?: http://t.co/xMlNdFDVY7 pic.twitter.com/daKzXTvX2D

2 HOURS AGO Get some serious workout inspo from top trainer and supergirl @natalieuhling: http://t.co/eZAZx0eDMa pic.twitter.com/z1Paqwgs2t

4 HOURS AGO Get Saturday night-sassy with this new makeup look: http://t.co/5pBP2zNmnI pic.twitter.com/VEe5Ps78D9

COMMENTS

5 cute outfits to catch his eye: Pt 2

The swoon-worthy styles your guy will heart.

their all kinda cute but the cheetah is ..... alittle to much.... btw is silver in?

by butterflygirl14 on 1/30/2012 6:23:57 PM

i don't like the 3rd one!

by loyaldiva on 1/28/2012 11:33:15 PM

Hey Girlies♥!
Need advice on girl stuff? Feel too embarrassed to ask someone else, or are you just not getting good answers? Well then, this club is for you! You can ask for advice on anything from boys to makeup, tampons to work-outs, stress, to braces! JOIN NOW!!!♥♥♥♥ just click on my profile name, find “♥club♥girl♥stuff♥ , click on it, and JOIN! It’s THAT easy to get awesome advice!

by cutiecayley333 on 1/28/2012 9:49:52 PM

Cute<333

Hey Ladies!(: Join my club Girls Rule! We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and much more! I would LUV to see U there!

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/28/2012 9:00:34 PM

Are you a dancer? wanna chat with gurls like u? then join the club dancegurls4sure !!
it doesnt matter what kind of dance u love... as long as u love it!
i hope to hear from u soon!! Smile

by 13bella on 1/28/2012 8:58:51 PM

I love the first one!! Laughing

Do you love cupcakes? Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, or whatever you fave kind is, this club is for you! Just check it out, and take a position! Come check out Cupcake Cuties today!! Just search for it, or find it under my profile! Thanks Smile

by ellie hills on 1/28/2012 8:47:08 PM

Hey Chicas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK OUT MY ADVICE QUEENS PAGE 4 ADVICE ON FASION BEAUTY GUYS FRIENDS MIDDLE SCHOOL ect. I WOULD LUV LUV LUV TO ANSWERE UR QUESTIONS
LUV
2-CUTE-2-B-TRUE
XOXOXO

by 2-cute-2-b-true on 1/28/2012 7:15:29 PM

I LOVE outifts #8 and #10!! Sooo cute. Smile

by LittleRockstar on 1/28/2012 4:38:17 PM

Hey girls! If you need any advice on anything, post on my Advice Queens page. I can give you amazingly accurate advice on just about anything... I'm like a teenage girl genie!

by Fly1213 on 1/28/2012 4:01:00 PM

by krazykotabug on 1/28/2012 3:54:54 PM

Want to brighten up your wardrobe for summer? Add some neon sunnies. A hyper-bright and fun way to add color.

Back to school shopping is near!  What's your fave purchase?

Win it! Fab up your life with GL's 2015 Glam Guide

We've got everything you need for back-to-school, from fiction to fashion (and everything in between!). The best part? You could win it all—just CLICK HERE to enter!