3 HOURS AGO November's almost over... How's your #NaNoWriMo novel coming?

4 HOURS AGO What lip color should you *really* be wearing?

6 HOURS AGO Uh-oh, are you using the wrong type of brush? Find out here:

5 cute outfits to catch his eye: Pt 2

The swoon-worthy styles your guy will heart.

I <3 how fashionable & affordable these outfitts are!!

by Toritoad on 9/14/2012 12:10:04 AM

Hey JSizzle12, remind her that it was a few years ago and you've had a change of heart. Hope this helps! Xoxo

i only liked the last one... but my mom wont let me buy skinny jeans because a few years ago i sold all of my hand-me-down ones because i didn't like them. what should i do? Lynae P.

by JSizzle12 on 7/11/2012 6:24:02 PM

i totally agree with you torib how can anyone afford them when you cant even legally get a job.

by 00ES on 6/21/2012 8:46:22 AM

All of the outfits are very cute, but i am just 14 and i don't have a job! how is anyone supposed to save enough money to but these items before they go out of style?

by torib on 5/14/2012 2:03:49 PM

#8, #7, and #10 are too me!! <3

by Lynxlover12 on 4/27/2012 10:47:56 PM

Join Creativity Closet. Creativity closet is where every Sunday I post 5 creative ideas. One is a birthday party idea, The second one is seasonal, the third one is a craft, the fourth one is a recipe and the fifth one is room decorating idea.

by rainyseattlegirl on 4/24/2012 7:26:33 PM

#'s 8 and 7 r SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO me!!! So, wearing those clothes means I'm doing a good job RIGHT????????!?!?! (JK)(LOL)

by Cutiepatunie on 4/22/2012 9:48:49 PM

lucascousin: Isn't everything expensive? You can't just go and buy an awesome pair designer jeans for 30$ If your planning on looking stylish in todays economy then be prepared to splurge a little.

by mjrocker on 4/12/2012 8:11:48 PM

Outfit number 8 is so cute! If only it was a flower top style than the won used, I'm not that skinny!

by bedey on 4/4/2012 5:44:00 PM

I REALLY love outfit #1o, it's TOTALLY ME!!! Smile

by hayleypoo on 3/14/2012 4:05:39 PM

Before you go shopping, raid your closet. Pair your clothes in new ways with pieces you already own. You'll be surprised at how much fuller your closet becomes.

WIN IT! Can *you* solve the mystery?