8 HOURS AGO How to obtain the perfect set of brows: http://t.co/HlXQKzJAuF

11 HOURS AGO The best ways to save our skin from that awful sunburn! http://t.co/Coe1hz7em8

12 HOURS AGO Real girls tell us how we can deal with food allergies! http://t.co/u9c0AX6l6C

COMMENTS

5 cute outfits to catch his eye: Pt. 1

The make-him-yours ensembles to rock this Valentine's Day!

@OnyxMayMay You use Polyvore.com. Sign up, click create, and you can choose from all sorts of outfits and images to make your fashion collage!

by DDaCat on 4/3/2012 2:19:12 AM

Mod mod mod mod mod
I like the last outfit but my arches are too high and i cant wear flats. any ideas on other stylish but comfortable shoes i could wear that arent going to cost a fortune or kill my feet and are super adorable???

Hey girlie,

This is probably a question for your doctor, who can recommend the shoes with the best support! I know you should stick to running shoes most often, especially ones described as "motion control" because they give the best arch support. You could also wear flats every once in a while with a foam or rubber insert (Dr. Scholls makes great ones) designed for arch support <3
Lauren C.

by Hreuss on 3/3/2012 4:59:15 PM

MODMODMODMODMOD
so 2 things... 1-theres this guy i really like but i only see him on sunday nights.. sometimes sunday mornings but never anywhere else. He's really athletic and we both love soccer and stuff. What should i wear to catch his eye?? Its at r youth group that I see him so nothign really fancy.. definatley not heels. It should be comfortable, somthing i can run aroudn in. And 2- when we are there he usually plays basketball of something iwth one of his friends or football. but i suck at basketball. like i want to play knock-out or somethign with him. so what shoudl i say? thanksss

You should wear jeans that fit really well and a cute top, maybe something with lace. Also why don't you ask him to help you with basketball. Tell him you stink at it but want to learn more. It is good to show an interest in things he likes.
Amanda P.

by breathless99 on 2/27/2012 1:01:24 PM

Question: How do you make the collage-things that are at the beginning of each outfit? Is it an app, or Photoshop, or...?

by OnyxMayMay on 2/10/2012 5:59:13 PM

These are such cute outfits!!

by gummybear<3 on 2/3/2012 7:53:40 PM

MOD MOD MOD Ok, so I've seen a lot of stuff from lulus in the magazine, but i checked out their stuff, and it's a little to formal for me... Do you know any other website or store that would fit me? thanx!

Hey Nicole79, check out Charlotte Russe, Wet Seal, Delias and Garage. Hope you like these! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by Nicole79 on 2/3/2012 6:53:59 PM

These were pricey...n my mom would NEVER let me where those high of heels..or that tight of dresses. It seems the only way we can attract guys in these photos is with short dresses, heels, and tights. Bt I did love the dresses dont get me wrong on that!

by MusicTaughtMeHowToLive on 2/2/2012 10:24:36 PM

Cute!(:

Hey Ladies!(: Join my club Girls Rule! We Discuss fun topics such as music, guys, beauty, fashion, makeup, school, celebs, and much more! I would LUV to see U there!

by *MusicGirl16* on 1/30/2012 10:35:51 PM

love them all but yes very pricey Frown i like how none of them have the traditional pink way to think out of the box GL! Smile

by unicornninja on 1/30/2012 8:08:56 PM

I love love love this stuff, but its so expensive! Plus my crush is in school. I never see him outside of school, and my school is uniformed. It really stinks!

by katgrace11 on 1/29/2012 5:06:58 PM