1 HOURS AGO Why you should be rockin' a super cute sun hat this season: http://t.co/6iUJMHrLzm

4 HOURS AGO Don't worry; shaving your arms will not make your hair grow back like a sasquach: http://t.co/xbnHVhvheI

5 HOURS AGO What would you do if your mom blogged all of your private (& majorly embarrassing) moments for the world to see? http://t.co/CFJM3Sv1B4

COMMENTS

Should I ask out my teammate?

We hang out sometimes, but would it be weird to date him?

I asked this a hundred times, but i have no idea how to play football or the concept of it. Everyone's excited for the superbowl already and i'm so confused. i tried to find out what it is on the internet, but i'm puzzled. please, please, please help. It's been a month, and i haven't gotten a reply in the last comments. Hope you have a great day.

Hey girl,

I believe I answered your question before. Football is a complicated sport to explain and I am definitely no authority on it. Try looking it up on either Wikipedia or the NFL site.

Kathryn S.

by Smasheroo on 1/16/2012 1:02:42 PM

I love this article!!! I don't play a boy's only sport but i do play co-ed soccer. its fun getting the props but it sucks when u like someone

by daninic on 1/16/2012 12:18:50 PM

I am the star QB on my school football team and I dated one of the guys and we broke up but it didn't ruin my game. I'd say go for it girl just don't let yourself get distracted by it

by gizmo001155 on 1/16/2012 11:56:27 AM

Hey girls♥!

Need advice on girl stuff? Feel too embarrassed to ask someone else,or are you just not getting good answers? Well then,♥Club♥Girl♥Stuff♥ is for you! You can ask me for advice on anything from boys to makeup,tampons to work-outs,stress to braces! I'm also happy to give links if you want;) JOIN NOW!!!

by iluvmusic♥ on 1/16/2012 11:52:28 AM

******ATTENTION*****

Please check out these clubs:;The Walking Dead Fan Club,WWE Diva's Only,The Gym Class Heroes Fan Club and my Adele's #1 Fans club PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check it out.THANK YOU!!!! Smile

by Princess Keziyah on 1/16/2012 11:46:36 AM

I love how there's finally a girl on here who plays a 'boys only' game.Most girls don't often play sports like football or wrestling.I hate how people think that those are for boys only.Good job for being confident!!!

by snowver11 on 1/16/2012 11:22:41 AM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!
Can you do a Dear Carol in the "ADVICE" column please? You guys haven't had one for over a week!!!
~New York City

Hey girl,

Thanks for your input, we will do another one soon! Smile

Kathryn S.

by New_York_City on 1/16/2012 11:20:52 AM

wow thats soooo cool, that she is on the wrestling team! and this is really good advice too.

by j4zm09 on 1/16/2012 11:17:24 AM