7 HOURS AGO RT @NiallsBlueEyes9: Thank you @girlslifemag I got my book :) YAY! :) pic.twitter.com/2Yrh9pCq98

7 HOURS AGO How do you feel about smoking? Sound off on the survey: http://t.co/DYrp6lJmWF

10 HOURS AGO 20 ways to flirt with your crush: http://t.co/M6GN4Lfh2r

COMMENTS

Should I ask out my teammate?

We hang out sometimes, but would it be weird to date him?

Hey Girlies! Need help with ANYTHING?
school? drama? boys? besties? family? This club is just for that(: theres noo need to be embarssed to ask any question...there might be someone who is wondering the same thing(: Join my club NOW(: Adivce Attackers<3

by princesschick1999 on 1/28/2012 12:32:11 PM

Hey dancer2608, check out these articles for great tips on flirting. Hope these helps! Xoxo

I am in 6th grade and I am not aloud to date until I'm 16. I am 12. I have a crush his name is Nick, and I think he likes me 2. He is popular and I'm kinda popular. I don't have the guts to ask him out. Do you have any tips for me to give him hints that I like him?!??!?!!?!? Are there any moves I can do on him?!?? Thnx! Lynae P.

by dancer8608 on 1/25/2012 7:04:37 PM

theres a dance coming up at my school and i want to kiss my crush there(of course if he asks me to go with him) but he has braces.does that effect a smooch? i like his braces dont get me wrong.

by katieoct30 on 1/22/2012 5:55:21 PM

Ok so i have this crush on a guy and my friend recently asked him who he likes and he said no one then she asked him what he thought about me and he said she's just a friend should i move oon even if i dont want to?

by catcrazy44 on 1/22/2012 11:58:12 AM

Hey kristadakota, nope I think that's ok since he's not technically related to you. But if you guys were raised as cousins then it might be awkward. Hope this helps! Xoxo

its it wierd to have a crush on your once removed cousin's step brother? (big titles in fam)
plz reply! Lynae P.

by kristadakota on 1/21/2012 7:08:50 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Where is the articles on how to get over you ex?
Thanks!

Hey girl,

Meghan D.

by MTSphotography on 1/21/2012 7:39:08 AM

I like how the two say completely different things. Usually, they back each other up. While I think wrestling is gross, that girl is awesome!

by Doodle600 on 1/20/2012 10:21:15 PM

Ok,so I have a crush on this guy in my class.We are in the same class all day,and I am noticing something during lunch.Everytime I come back from taking plate up to throw it away,he stare at me in the eyes.Does he like,or is it a coincidence?

Hey girlie,

It's possible that he likes you! It's hard to tell just based on this, but it's a good sign that he's looking for you and making eye contact. Try talking to him more often and getting to know him by asking questions about himself, his interests, etc. That way, you can see how he acts when you're actually having a conversation with him!
Lauren C.

by mathgeek221 on 1/19/2012 8:24:29 PM

Hey, so there's this guy I've been writing notes to and it's kind of a long story but he said that he is going to ask out a "mystery girl". It's most likely this girl he has in his classes since they've held hands, and he's been telling me she's amazing and sweet and beautiful. I feel like I should do something so that he'll notice that I really like him and will do anything for him. I was thinking of sending him an email since I won't be able to reach him out in person, and telling him the whole true story and that I like him. Is that a smart move, or will it get him uncomfortable? Thank you so much! Laughing

Hey girlie,

If he likes someone else, this could definitely make things a little awkward. But it could make you feel relieved, since you'll finally know you did everything you could to express your crush! It's a tough situation to be in. Could you do other things, like hang out one-on-one and try flirting first? That way, you can see if he responds in a more friendly, joking way or if he returns the flirty, romantic vibe? It's tough to tell based on these details whether he could also like you, but this way you could kinda get a sense of his feelings before making a grand gesture... which may or may not "go over" well <3
Lauren C.

by guitarluv17 on 1/19/2012 7:51:58 PM

Hey girls! Are you looking for serious advice from someone who truly understands you? check out my advice queen page! For help on anything you need! Really! I'm on GL a lot, so expect your answers coming in in less than 24 hours!

Have a fun day!