7 HOURS AGO Don't get rid of your summer shorts yet! Style 'em into fall with these tricks: http://t.co/Xp7R765Nre

8 HOURS AGO A clean closet = a happy closet. A happy closet = tons of awesome outfits. Here's your plan: http://t.co/hwsRJ4DMlC

9 HOURS AGO Fashionable nails that – wait a minute—yep, have to do with school: http://t.co/OpeFgHDtgG

COMMENTS

How To: Wear glittery makeup on New Year's Eve (without going overboard)

See the tips on getting just the right amount of sparkle.

Lip gloss doesn't look good on me-Bleh!! Plus my hair always gets stuck on my lip! Tong

Join my club, 'Orchestra Nerds and Band Geeks.' it's a loose and fun club where we talk about anything and everything- But especially music Smile go to my profile to join!

by Svds on 12/28/2011 9:58:53 AM

I'll probably only go as far as the nail polish lol. I don't wear make-up (yet).

by sweetooth on 12/28/2011 9:58:51 AM

First Comment.... I think

Sweet ideas! I'll ask my 'rents about that glitter/shimmer stuff!
Not your best ideas, GL. They could be better... Frown

by caseysister2001 on 12/28/2011 9:11:06 AM

ugh im sick, so im going to be wearing pj's. otherwise i would keep it simple cuz id be with friends

by hahaha2005 on 12/28/2011 9:00:45 AM

If you love Nail Art, Nail Polish, or just need tips and ideas, Join the club Nail Art! We have nail art tutorials, surveys, and more fun things! Check it out!

by ellie hills on 12/28/2011 8:21:07 AM

Perfect! I love the polish, lipgloss-well basically everything! I'm not gonna go to overboard with the sparkles, I'll look crazy!!!

by EliseLovesMagazines on 12/28/2011 8:14:53 AM

i soo want that nail polish and eye liner!

by j4zm09 on 12/28/2011 2:23:18 AM

We have been visiting my big bro this Christmas and today his dog came to stay with us. My dad was walking him and he got loose and we haven't been able to find him since 3:30 so it's been 7 and a half hours. That dog was my brother's whole life and the dog saved him from a really depressed time and now WE are the ones who ruined it because my brother came home from work and we had to tell him we lost his best friend. I'm afraid my brother is going to fall back into depression and possibly hurt himself if we don't get that dog back. Plus, the dog is unregistered so if animal control finds him they could put him down! Someone might've stolen him... He might've gotten hit by a car, too. I'm so upset and angry and guilty. How do I cope with all this?! I'm so worried my brother is going to resent us forever and slip back into depression.

Hey girl,

It hasn't been a full day yet since the dog went missing, so keep calm because he could still turn up. Dogs run off  all the time but many times know how to find their way back. If your brother is dealing with depression, that is a problem that most likely has nothing to do with your dog, but is something that he should get help with if it is a serious problem. You really can't blame yourself for the dog running away- that was no one's fault. Things like that happen. Hopefully the dog will turn up soon, and if he doesn't and you are worried about your brother, I would talk to your parents about how you can get help for him.

Kathryn S.