10 HOURS AGO Is your best friend a true friend? Take the quiz to find out: http://t.co/oqUldKXc7j

13 HOURS AGO Spring rolls anyone!? This recipe is amazeballs: http://t.co/6NEPSeFm3o

14 HOURS AGO 10+ ways to pump up your boring ponytail: http://t.co/fryFYM1JmK

COMMENTS

How To: Wear glittery makeup on New Year's Eve (without going overboard)

See the tips on getting just the right amount of sparkle.

MODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMODMOD!!!!!
Okay so I don't know whats up but my face has been really dry and getting red spots on it in my cheek areas and chin. I don't know why it's happening but the spots remind me of acne but really they are just red spots. I want my face to be clear again and especially since I got a ton of new makeup for Christmas!Frown Any advice? Thank you!

Hey Doll,

Your red spots might be a form of acne, so you should see a dermatologist to see what's wrong. Until then, you can use basic cover up or concealer to hide them and don't forget to wash your face every night. Certain facewashes are made for redness, so look through your drugstore to find one.
Rachel N.

by cutiegurlxo on 12/28/2011 12:37:45 PM

Gret ideas! Love them! Laughing If you're not allowed to wear makeup, you could also do a sparkly top or body glitter Smile But then again, body glitter might make you look like Kesha! lol Laughing

by kaylarocks2000 on 12/28/2011 12:25:48 PM

hey how do you get glitter nail polish off easily?

by meganbenedict on 12/28/2011 12:25:02 PM

**********ATTENTION**********

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say there are some clubs that I would love for everyone to join like The Walking Dead Fan Club,Gym Class Heroes Fan Club,Wrestling Divas Only and my new club Adele's #1 Fans so plz join those clubs Laughing thx

by Princess Keziyah on 12/28/2011 12:21:16 PM

Thanks GL I usually go overboard when it's New Year's Eve. Now I can look nicer with your ideas! Laughing

Join my club Ariana's Grandies if your a fan of her. Check it out on my profile

by da:DaeSHINES on 12/28/2011 12:02:01 PM

What is the new black..... SPARKLES!!!!!!!!!! I love sparkles. I wish make up was free! then i would love life so so so so so so so so MUCH!!

by cet on 12/28/2011 12:00:40 PM

Cool ideas! I'll definitely try them!

by Maddie Style on 12/28/2011 11:56:07 AM

MOD! Why do you always post things about makeup when It's not OK for a lot of us?

Hey Girl,

There are actually many GL Readers that are at the make-up wearing age, so we would like to provide makeup tips for our readers that do wear makeup.

Kathryn S.

by vanillaflower on 12/28/2011 10:41:27 AM

I'm not allowed to wear makeup.....but I love nail polish!!

by vanillaflower on 12/28/2011 10:40:35 AM

I am deffinatly going to use this, my birthday is New Year's day so this will be perfect!

by thepinkyyyyyyyyy on 12/28/2011 10:07:38 AM