1 HOURS AGO This surprising new trend will give you a FLAWLESS face every time: http://t.co/ciZroKMSMu pic.twitter.com/faDwoDVoUJ

13 HOURS AGO Kiss-proof lip stains for every price range 😘😘�http://t.co/S0sG9Wc2sF2pic.twitter.com/IkwlW5SFlfFlf

14 HOURS AGO Have your white sneakers lost their *sparkle*? Check out these tips to keep them clean: http://t.co/t0cRarlAiN pic.twitter.com/RMA1f7SxmL

COMMENTS

How To: Wear glittery makeup on New Year's Eve (without going overboard)

See the tips on getting just the right amount of sparkle.

Heyy guys- I'm new.... this is my first post!(:

by penguin995 on 2/5/2012 6:25:23 PM

Hi! Oh, I can't wait to start wearing makeup! I get to start this summer! Yay! Smile

by New_York_City on 1/23/2012 10:30:53 AM

If you want super glittery nails then get sally hansen gem crush nail polish. I got it in the greyish blueish color and its so pretty!

by Andrea<3_16 on 1/6/2012 11:54:55 PM

Whose cheek's naturally sparkle?

by ♥purplexing♥ on 1/3/2012 4:23:24 PM

I really really REALLY recommend this nail polish set! It's called the: Nails Inc Special Effects Overglaze. (I have the Donmar collection... it rocks!) So basically it comes with a base coat (the Donmar comes with a black/plum color) and this AWESOME top coat. The top coat is kinda holographic-y and it has little clear flakes that have color in them. So it's really not like a sparkle, but it's sparkly. I hope this makes sense! A lot of people complimented me when i was wearing this nail polish!!! Smile

by cupcakesrkewl123 on 1/3/2012 9:54:13 AM

on my YouTube post, there is like over 30 bleeps, no lie

by MaxRide15 on 12/30/2011 8:07:34 PM

@Everyone*who*reads*this
Got to YouYube and look this up X-Factor:: Crazy Girl. My jaw was dropped for the whole vid. and not in a good way

by MaxRide15 on 12/30/2011 8:04:51 PM

you ever notice that the crazies use all of this at once no matter what anyone says? (I don't make any sense I know, I'm just bored...)

by MaxRide15 on 12/30/2011 7:52:26 PM

Hey Girlies! Love to write songs? Then join my club 'Sassy Songwriters'! It's a great club for songwriters to hang out and share their ideas! Also come to get advice, feedback on Ur songs, and just to have a good time with other songwriters! I would love to see U there!(:
XoXo<3
Madi(: (Prez of 'Sassy Songwriters')

by *MusicGirl16* on 12/29/2011 8:14:57 PM

I want the eyeliner. it looks pretty

by DaNcInGQu33N9812 on 12/29/2011 7:01:09 PM

Doll up a plain-Jane jacket or blasé blazer with a new brooch! Look for one that’s all you for an instant style enhancer.

Fall is almost here! Cute clothes, pumpkins and cider, OH MY! What makes you most excited for the fun change of seasons?

Fall in love with the *perfect* book for back-to-school

Want to start the year off right? Grab a copy of How to Say I Love You Out Loud, a gorgeous new novel about friends, family and fitting in.

CLICK HERE to find out more.