AN HOUR AGO So excited for #TheGiver to hit theaters August 15—get a sneak peek + find out how you can win with your review! http://t.co/x9ACeg6yqx

1 HOURS AGO #DailyGiveaway! 5 sistahs score @soffe Dri Capri in Dazzling Blue Cosmic: http://t.co/Gx25bGgdpx

2 HOURS AGO What's your view on vaping? Tell us in our survey about smoking: http://t.co/PAXulQJNMZ

COMMENTS

Boy crazy? Here's how not to annoy your friends

Guy crazed? Your bestie might not be. Here's how to cope...

mod!mod!mod! hi i have an outty belly button, im going to great wolf lodge for spring break and already bought a binki i was wondering if that was weird and if i should take the bonki back and buy a tanki or a one piece?? plz help thx

Hey haileygab, no not at all. Everyone doesn't have an iny belly button. I'm sure you won't be the only one with your belly button. And no one should be staring that hard at it any lol. Have fun! Xoxo

Lynae P.

by haileygab on 2/24/2012 5:47:22 PM

MOD!MOD!MOD! Ok so I like this kid and I want to get his attention, so how do I do that, and by the way we are going to be in the same health class this upcoming semester what do I do?

Hey babe,

Awesome! Having a class together is a great chance to get to know someone better...and to start flirting Smile Read this article for tips on catching your crush's eye - I think it'll really help!
Lauren C.

by miz99 on 12/31/2011 9:33:54 PM

MODMOD
So I posted a mod a week ago, and I can't find it! I've gone through all the articles, but it's not there! How do i find it again???

Lynae P.

by dreamgirl9177 on 12/2/2011 8:24:29 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!
Okay so last weekend when my best friend, her boyfriend and I were hanging out, her boyfriend kept mistaking my name for hers. Does that mean he was thinking about me? what does it mean?

Hey babe!

This dude might just be bad with names! I don't think it means anything Frown xoxox
Devin A.

by girlslifekmt101 on 12/2/2011 4:10:22 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!

Hey babe!

It could mean he was thinking about you, or it could just mean the dude's bad with names! In the long run, I don't think it means too much. xoxox
Devin A.

by girlslifekmt101 on 12/2/2011 4:09:57 AM

MOD MOD MOD!!
This guy that i liked for over a year were in all of the same classes last year, he would walk to classes together when his best friend was sick, he would tease me, and he flat out said in front of our art table that my eyes were beautiful, but this year we're in none of the same classes (except chorus) and we don't talk much anymore. I still like him, so what do I do?
Thank you for helping, Gabby.

Lynae P.

by singingintherain on 11/30/2011 5:30:56 PM

MOD!!MOD!!MOD!!
Ok so my BFF is in my art class, and so is my BF and today my BF and i were talking and my BFF comes up and says "have you kissed her yet?" and made it REALLY REALLY akward and after class i calmly told her that i didn't feel comfortable with her saying that and i understand she was trying to help and all but it seemed unessescary at the time and shes been meddling around ALOT lately but my feeling is this is MY relationship not hers

Hey Chica,

It's good that you calmly talked to your BFF about why you were uncomfortable with her saying that, so if she is still meddling around, you need to talk to her again. Tell her that while you appreciate her caring about your relationship, she shouldn't make your relationship her priority. But more importantly, think about why your BFF is doing this. Maybe you've been neglecting her and spending more time with your BF. It's easy to get sucked into a relationship, but try setting aside some time for you and your bestie to hang out, guy-free.
Rachel N.

by calidawg13 on 11/29/2011 10:53:05 PM

ok so idk what to do so im just going type my problem out!!!!!!!!! ok so i started dating a guy and i really liked him and we hung out over the weekend and u know he had his arm around me and all that but for somereason i just dont rlly like him anymore! dont get me wrong i still do a little bit but not rlly and i kinda like another guy and i think i like him more :/ and i still have feelings for my freaking ex!! im rlly scared ppl will judge me on my descionsion :/ and the guy im dating rlly likes me so ill feel like a biych wen (or if) i break up with him but theres a very slight possibliity that the other guy who i like will like me bk.. (no shot with my ex lol) and ill feel like im lying to myself (and the guy im dating) if i keep dating him... advice..??!!

by artistgrrrrrl on 11/29/2011 8:39:26 PM

guys check me out all the time in front of my friends and they sometimes get jelous

by greekprincess98 on 11/29/2011 8:26:39 PM

MOD MOD MOD!
I like this guy and we talk alot. we are good friends and when we were talking, my BFF was making kisses and hearts behind me. I told him and he laughed and said that would never happened i smiled but i felt really sad inside. what should i do?

Hey girl, I know it's rough, but don't let it hurt you too much. So he may not be interested in you like that, but he still likes you as a friend. So hang in there and know not every guy will be like him, promise!

xoxo