3 HOURS AGO Anna & Elsa are servin' up some major hairspo! #PrincessStat: http://t.co/dQpwHoErKm

6 HOURS AGO Swap out your fatty foods for clean nom-worthy treats: http://t.co/HvO68YoFFc

7 HOURS AGO Color-changing nail polish just may be the coolest thing ever: http://t.co/sJVrKrDBFm

COMMENTS

Is there a way to flirt without being obvious?

Some girls just look like they're trying too hard...

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
help I got a crush on this boy that lives 3 houses away from me and goes to my school and im to shy to tlk to him and his friend told me tht he liked me and I don't kno wat to do

Hey girl! Just try saying hi one day! Smile big and ask him how his weekend was. Try to start up little conversations every day and see what happens.

xo

Taeler L.

by shyfamimi21 on 8/3/2013 2:04:57 AM

So I kind of have a love triangle going on. I like this guy that likes my friend. She had me tell him she didn't like him and he was really understanding. She said I should try to get him to like me back. I was talking with him for a while and he was finally starting to like me. I told my friend that, and for some reason she was jealous. She told him she might like him after that, and now he's starting to go back to her... But she doesn't even like him. She told me she only likes the idea of him liking her, but she gets annoyed by him really easily. I don't want to be mad at my friend, but I just don't know what to do... Help? Thanks.

Hey cukoclook, no it's understandable why you're a little annoyed. I understand where your friend is coming from too. Some people like the attention others give them, even if they don't like the person. Maybe your friend is a little insecure, and only feels good about herself if someone is constantly chasing her or complimenting her. Though it will be difficult, I would leave this guy alone and try to get to know other boys. Are there any other cuties in your grade? Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by cukoclook on 6/4/2013 8:32:31 PM

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: Join Beauty134ever club. The club name is Girly Things. We talk about girly things. I hope you join and have fun! Smile

by Beauty134ever on 6/1/2013 12:55:54 AM

I do not know how to flirt. Can you please help?

by mkwilli on 5/30/2013 6:59:09 PM

Theres this guy I really like and I think he likes me too because I catch him staring at me a lot. We also hang out and talk during school. Problem is, hes really quiet and shy. What's the best way to flirt with him?

Hey babe- this is super exciting! You should try to flirt with him in private as much as possible because he is the shy type.  If you flirt infront of your friends or his he may feel pressure and extra shy then.  Just go up to him and talk to him, compliment him, make him laugh... you know.

Elizabeth K.

by Macaw4eva on 5/27/2013 12:16:09 AM

Thank you so much Lynae! Smile Now to find a time when he's not with his friends... o_O

by SmileyFace_98 on 5/25/2013 5:28:22 PM

MODMODMOD
Okay theres this guy and he told me that he has liked me for 2 years. Then he took me to the movies and was okay with me not kissing him. For a couple of months, he kept trying to kiss me. He knew that it would be my first kiss. A couple of weeks ago, it was an early out and we were in TA and he wrote on my hand 'I love you' and he said that well he has liked me for awhile. Then he always wants hugs and stuff but I heard from one of my friends that he has made out with his ex. Then him and his ex are always talking. And he still always wants to text me and get hugs from me. Then today I saw him holding hands with his ex and he still smiled at me today and texted me and wanted a hug. I'm confused!! Help!

Hey girlie,

If you two aren't dating, there's not really a rule to keep him from flirting with or holding hands with other people. If you like him back, maybe it's time to talk to him about being in a relationship officially and whether or not it will be exclusive! If you're not ready to commit to a relationship, though, you can't really stop him from flirting with other girls, so it's up to you what relationship you want to have with him.

Meghan D.

by oceansunset on 5/24/2013 10:03:27 PM

MOD MOD MOD Help please!!!
So I have a crush on this guy in my grade, but I don't know him very well. We only had one class together this year, and the only time we got to properly talk was when we are waiting for our parents to pick us up from school for a few minutes. I'm trying to get to know him as a friend first, but it's really hard, especially since the next (and probably last time I'll probably get to see and talk to him before summer vacation is on our final on Wednesday. I want to get his number so we can keep in touch over the summer, so is there a way I can ask him for it without making it obvious/ awkward? I read the article on the clever ways to get your crush's number, but since we don't have proper classes anymore they don't apply to me. Please help! Sorry this is so long!

Hey SmileyFace_98, mhmm do you guys have any friends in common? Give a friend your number to give to him. Or think of all the times you see him. Is it when you're going home after school? in the morning? Take the opportunities then to make a move. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by SmileyFace_98 on 5/24/2013 7:45:55 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!
So there's a boy at my school, and we've been friends and classmates for ten years, because it's a private school. It's now our last year together, and then we're going to different high schools. When I was in kindergarten I liked him, but that was it. But now I realize, I really like him. And from the way he's been acting around me, he likes me too. I only have four school days left, and he gave me his number but I don't have a cell phoneFrown and I'm 14...should I tell him I like him? How should I stay in contact with him? He said he wants us to stay in touch, and I really want to...

Hey alexia_directioner<3, maybe you could write him a letter explaining your feelings. Sometimes things written are better because the person can always read it whenever they want and keep it with them forever. Do you have a house phone? If yes, call him on that. Have a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram? Add him as a friend on those too. Are your high schools far apart? You could always visit him after school if they are close together. Hope this helps! Xoxo Smile

Lynae P.

by alexia_directioner<3 on 5/24/2013 5:43:20 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!
I have a problem. Ok, so there's this guy that I've been really close friends with for a long time..and had a crush on. We are close family friends and he is such a nice guy..in person. The problem is he's started getting really mean online. He's said multiple racist things on Facebook and Twitter and even got into trouble with the school for something he said about a kid at my school's ethnicity. I've known him and his family so well and for so long that I'm in shock that he's appearing to be racist/prejudiced. I don't know what to do about it...I feel really betrayed and confused.
Thanks for any advice

Hey babe! What he is saying online and at school, is def not OK. I understand why you'd be upset about it because you're so close with him. I am sure his parents know about his behavior because he got in trouble with the school, so it is likely that they are trying to get him to stop. If you're comfortable, you could try saying something to him. You could let him know in a nice way that what he is doing is not cool/OK. It might help to hear it from a peer! Best of luck! xx

Caroline M.