5 HOURS AGO RT @kelliberglund: So this insane basket of candy from @girlslifemag will be the death of me 🍭🍉 is this a good or bad thing..? http://t.cpic.twitter.com/JZOK8EZ3IB/…

6 HOURS AGO So you have an online crush—now what? http://t.co/eBmMKqi04G

9 HOURS AGO Rock earrings—without the piercing part: http://t.co/rbL8f0elte

COMMENTS

My mom read my diary without permission!

I don’t want her going through my stuff. How can I get her to stop?

There is a guy at my church named Alex. I started liking him in early August after my mom pointed out we looked cute together. We are raising money for camp and I was baby sitting a kid. My crush came upstairs and talked to another boy, which I'm friends with. We bonded and he seemed pretty interested in our convo, but then the following Wednesday, he kept giving me a look and walked away. He did it multiple times and kept walking around where I was.
I keep seeing him follow me everywhere, yet he barely talks to me. I really like him, meaning I get weak in my knees and butterflies in my stomach. I know this is cliche' but, My heart skips a beat when I think about him or see him.
My mom says for him to make the first move, but I'm dying to talk to him, we've made small talk like Hi or something, but never a convo like at the banquet! So should I talk to him or should I let fate take it's course? Help!!

by britishirishcreme on 4/13/2013 8:16:08 PM

My parents can't accept the fact that I'm growing up. I posted in inside joke on twitter and they got so mad! They started talking about how anyone can see it but I just want them to chill out and accept that I'm a teenager-they should be thankful I don't smoke! What should I do? Thanks!

Hey girl, it's probs best to play it safe when it comes to social media.  You can still be yourself on Twitter, but tweeting responsibly is a great skill.  Not everyone who may look at your tweets will know that something is an inside joke, so it's good to keep that in mind.  Happy tweeting!

Karin E.

by emmasmith on 3/3/2013 9:04:16 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!!
Sorry for bothering you but, my "friend" M told my crush (the one I miss) that I like him, and whenever I see him he is always staring at me and at lunch,he'll look to the side, and out of the corner of his eye, he looks at me. Also, I'll look at him and I see him turn away. Also M asked him if he liked me and she said he shrugged and blushed. Do you think he likes me??? Be honest I really want to know!!

Hey girlie, without asking him, no one can give you a definite answer. But it does sound like there's definitely a chance.

Lauren T.

by iloveonedirection! on 3/3/2013 7:39:24 PM

MOD MOD MOD MOD MOD!!!!!!!!!!
So, at school, I have a crush and I miss him. I know this may sound reallyyy corny but I do. I saw him today and still I miss him. Pleaseeee what should I do?

Hey girlie, it sounds like you need to find ways to spend more time with him. Talk to him as much as you can in school and maybe try to see each other outside of school. Flirt with him and see if he gives you any indication that he might like you too.

Lauren T.

by iloveonedirection! on 3/3/2013 7:07:47 PM

I just moved and i had awesome best friends i really love to death and my church family and crush.now it has been a year since then and now my mom is making us move again!I barely have any friends right now and im really upset.All she ever says is"cause im your mother and i can do what i want.it doesnt matter what u want."i need so much help.here i have drama and middle school boys are soo mean.I feel like i have the worst life ever!

by Cristina Moger on 3/2/2013 6:27:41 PM

My dad has always been very allergic to animals so the only pet i have is an outdoor cat we found in the city.. He's extremely sweet but he's also the main victim of all the cats on our street. Whenever he sees another cat he runs and hides. For a while now the neighbor's cat has been fighting with him! He could usually handle it but last time his ear had a huge gash in it and we had 2 take him to the vet! And now when i'm petting him i find cuts a scrapes all over his body! He's so paranoid now that he can't even sleep unless i'm holding him! I want to keep him inside and away from tht cat so bad but i cant. Any suggestions? Thx so much!

Hey girl, talk to your dad about confining her to a certain space in your house. Maybe the basement could be her zone so that he would only have to worry about dander down there. I think you should definitely try and keep her inside!

lauren r.

by ChasingTheSun on 3/2/2013 12:26:19 PM

Well why dont you just sit down with your mom and calmly explain that you didnt appreciate her going into your diary without your permission. try not to start a fight because that will not solve anything, so stay calm and she will understand. maybe if you dont want to do that, you can put your diary in a locked drawr and hide the key somewhere only you can find it. hope this helps you! Smile good luck

by pupa413 on 2/28/2013 10:23:41 AM

I have a big prob. My bday is tuesday and i dnt want to start 17 with all this stuff i. My head. I have a boyfriend who is 20. We're really good friends but now i have to tell my mom. I was really starti g to give up but everytime i even think of breaking up he says sonething that always catches me. And just recently he lost a fam member and i juzt dont know. Wt to do. Can someone plz help me?Frown

by Dilyla16 on 2/28/2013 12:30:34 AM

I just started writing fictitious romance stories and I would be horrified if my mom read some of my secret writings. I hope she respects my privacy. I kind of think your writings, diaries and other things are sort of private just like my conversations with friends and what I look at online but I can see why some parents want to know.

by fashionqn on 2/24/2013 5:32:03 PM

MOD MOD MOD!!! PLEASE HELP!!!!
Hey, so my mom says that I am grounded because I said "Hey what's up?" to her and she is mad. She is very strict and believes that I should talk like "Thou" and "Thy" stuff words. Also, my mom said that I can't eat mashed potatoes and orange soda anymore because I am grounded!!! PLEASE HELP! This is serious and I want to eat my favorite foods again and I want to talk normally.

Hey girlie,

Maybe you could address your mom the way she wants you to but still speak colloquially with your friends. I'm sure she just wants you to have good manners! And I'm sorry you can't have your favorite foods right now, hopefully that will be an inspiration to you to do what she asks in the future so you won't lose them again. For now, take this as an opportunity to try new foods!

Meghan D.